Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

It's a shame most of the photos are absent from this thread now.
Fantasmo is more sativa/haze influenced, definitely an interesting one to grow
White train is the sativa side of a hybrid like sodk, and hubbabubba.

We're trying to sort out an amnesia haze project, and then something like mango haze or ssh I've fancied dabbling with for awhile.
But it could take some time as the projects lost is already overflowing as is.

Cheers!

Cool, thanks for the info M. Ill make me a selection with in two weeks and let yall know. I do have a dragon with your alien triangle crossed in it, i am popping that this weekend, maybe i will get a alien pheno. I need more grow lights, dam it

EDIT: Amnesia, ssh, any of them will do just fine by me, no hurry, real growers know quality takes time, i aint going no were bro.

Mitch why not going with the Lady Cane in puncto Ssh its SSH (old sensi or mr nice stock) x g13 must be a killer combo and defo better than searching in nowadays SSH lines for a Keeper(which is literaly super rare to find!!!).

Or Dynastys Kali Snapple x SSH F3 (dont know if they are still selling the pure SSH f3 stock).

Mango Haze sounds good to me something Old School but Fruity Terpy.

In puncto Hazes there are so many worth to go and underated Crosses which not get reconized cause of the Big 4 aka Super Lemon Super Silver Amnesia and G13. For all who smoked Canalope Haze You know what im talking bout.

Mitch why not going with the Lady Cane in puncto Ssh its SSH (old sensi or mr nice stock) x g13 must be a killer combo and defo better than searching in nowadays SSH lines for a Keeper(which is literaly super rare to find!!!).

Or Dynastys Kali Snapple x SSH F3 (dont know if they are still selling the pure SSH f3 stock).

Mango Haze sounds good to me something Old School but Fruity Terpy.

In puncto Hazes there are so many worth to go and underated Crosses which not get reconized cause of the Big 4 aka Super Lemon Super Silver Amnesia and G13. For all who smoked Canalope Haze You know what im talking bout.
I have to sit down and pick your brain some time bro... i need the knowledge thats in there

Well you know im always digging hard on new Genetic Gems. I will let you know when i find some and whats worth to go.From my expirience Dna/Reserva Privada have a lot of Keeper Stuff also never ever underrate them Underdog Breeders they are still the ones that care bout their stock not like the most Mass Breeding Factories.

I would love to digg in such gear like Swampboys Seeds,Hortilab,Crockett Farms,Greenpoint and few others but Time/Space and my Aim to do not so many Projects on Multitask to give every single one the Attention it deserves. I really could use a Santas lil Helper over here but sure we all do need some of them.

Well you know im always digging hard on new Genetic Gems. I will let you know when i find some and whats worth to go.From my expirience Dna/Reserva Privada have a lot of Keeper Stuff also never ever underrate them Underdog Breeders they are still the ones that care bout their stock not like the most Mass Breeding Factories.

I would love to digg in such gear like Swampboys Seeds,Hortilab,Crockett Farms,Greenpoint and few others but Time/Space and my Aim to do not so many Projects on Multitask to give every single one the Attention it deserves. I really could use a Santas lil Helper over here but sure we all do need some of them.
Would love to grow some Swampboys strains and cabin feever, csi humbolt, relentless, illuminati, etc and one of my favourites red eyed genetics! The list goes on!

Hey guys, bit of a follow up from the other day, here's a look at one of the livers x auto blues girls selected for pollination.
They were a little behind the sour livers developmentally, when entering the 12/12 regime, so have been playing catchup, most are starting to even out now though.

I've selected 3 girls from the entirety, it can be a little trickier to find 'the one' whilst looking for a plant that resembles one you're so familiar with. I've pollinated budsites using my finger tip to keep the main colas seed free, from which we'll do a thorough smoke/see/smell test when they've finished, and then select the seeds from that plant to start the next generation with.

The aromas on all 3 are sublime, 'very berry' not too offensive or raw, but definitely 'strong' smelling. Should be an experience to smoke!

The pheno pictured is streets ahead of many in flower formation.

livers x ab1 s.jpg

livers x ab2 s.jpg

livers x ab3 s.jpg

Let us know what you think :)

Also someone mentioned a mephisto cheese, we did hold a few cheese cuts last year including the exodus.. And it was always in my mind to cross it to the auto blues for our take on a blue cheese. But sometimes the timings don't work out, a million plates spinning and it didn't happen but it's definitely one idea i'd like to pick up on again in the not so distant future!

Cheers

Are You still holding the Exodus Cut?? If not i was offered some Bx f2 or f3 from a Forum Mate. Same Dude i could get a hold of the selected Chiesel Cut. Exodus x the Blues sounds like a nice Idea should be some very very sweet Smoke with a insane Resin Production.

To the Girls on that Pics. I love that thinn Sativa Leafes on the last Pic. Fine sharp Blades and she looks like a nice Resin Factory if the frost is already on the Leafes this early. Im not too Familar with the Livers Cut heard a few times of it but basicly dont know the Story behind it(maybee i missed a gem hunting all this Kush stuff).

Back