Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Hey guys, just a quick note to say last night I finished the de-seeding of the grape crinkle, sour stomper, skywalker auto project and the bear og auto project. They'll need a couple of weeks but hopefully we'll get rocking and rolling on the f3 grow out soon :)

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hey guys, just a quick note to say last night I finished the de-seeding of the grape crinkle, sour stomper, skywalker auto project and the bear og auto project. They'll need a couple of weeks but hopefully we'll get rocking and rolling on the f3 grow out soon :)

Good lord.

I just discover Mephisto and cream my jeans over their selection. Now this.....

Sour Stomper/sky walker? I can't even...

What's the bear og and grape crinkle consist of?

Just take my money now, all of it. Here...:worship:

Grape crinkle - Canadian crinkle cut x flav grape aka supernatural (grape god x the flav)
Bear og aka karmas og , I think I've reposted the info he posted on icmag about the making of it, it's here somewhere :)
we used karmas cut bred to our auto triangle kush

Cheers!

Im sooo Hot for dat Skywalker Og... Karmas Bear Og is a beast too but for all that have smoked a propper cured bud of Skywalker Kush must have feel the mighty vibrations in the Force!!!!

Defo Write me in on that Tester List for that one Bro!!!

Howdy!
Tonight I made my selections from the Sour Livers F1 parents from the room, I chose just two.
The first is Sour dominant, but with an amazing smell from the livers, it's putting out all kinds of funk :)
Fast development of flowers, very vigorous, and stretched nicely. Nice trichome coverage too.
This was a fairly typical phenotype to emerge, there's about 25% like this, but this was my favourite from those.

S Pheno1 s.jpg

S Pheno2 s.jpg

S Pheno3 s.jpg

The second, was more squat, less branchy, and at first glance pretty indica looking, bud the flower structure is more similar to the Livers at this stage of development.
And it has narrower leaves emerging and finer serrations to them as she's getting on. There were less of this phenotype from the room, just a couple, and this was my chosen lady.

L pheno1 s.jpg

L pheno2 s.jpg

L Pheno3 s.jpg

In a couple of days I'll do the same for the Livers x auto blues girls.
Cheers!

If You ask me a truely Wise Selection. The First Girl looks like she can be a exctract Winner. If shes caked in sugar at this early stage dont want to know how she looks when done. I think that 2nd Girl looks indentical in puncto Resin but what i like more on her is this Squat sturcture. Could be a perfect Sog for a same level Canopy. Both are tuely looking like Champions and im really interested in which ways Both go.

If You ask me a truely Wise Selection. The First Girl looks like she can be a exctract Winner. If shes caked in sugar at this early stage dont want to know how she looks when done. I think that 2nd Girl looks indentical in puncto Resin but what i like more on her is this Squat sturcture. Could be a perfect Sog for a same level Canopy. Both are tuely looking like Champions and im really interested in which ways Both go.

We'll really have to wait until the F2's are grown out to get a real idea of how they're going to behave as autos.. lots of variable at this stage. But the main aim is to be full of taste and flavour, be potent and our usual likening of frost :)

Always exciting to have glimpses of what's in the pipeline with Mephisto. Is Créme de la Chem still in the works too?

Yes, the stars are aligning on that one.. We have chemdogging males inside that are a few days past sexing, and outdoors we have the chem4d's, I did want to try the stardawg illuminati cut, but it didn't happen in time.

Infact there could be a wave of new hybrids made.. as our outdoors get a move on, we have some pollen stored in the freezer which I hope is still viable from the artisanal projects, as well as the aforementioned chemdogging males + friends :) Better to be belt and braces and have a two pronged attack.

cheers fellas

Back