Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Anyone else out there giving Alien x Triangle a grow? Mine is just beyond 4 weeks (i think) and is doing incredibly well; as of now, she is bushy as heck and stands a commanding 13". I read Blessed's grow and was absolutely impressed with his results and thoroughness but was curious about any other experiences.

Anyone else out there giving Alien x Triangle a grow? Mine is just beyond 4 weeks (i think) and is doing incredibly well; as of now, she is bushy as heck and stands a commanding 13". I read Blessed's grow and was absolutely impressed with his results and thoroughness but was curious about any other experiences.
I have one on the go, will post some pics when the fireworks begin :) Also I ordered mine based on Blessed's top grow.

Had them as Seedtester but only had one going the descriped small pheno which Blessed had too. After 4 weeks cure it was such a Berry goodness Smoke which really had packed a hammer in the Punch. Sadly i didnt get her the Attention she needed else i would have had some more of her.

Hey guys, just a quick note to say last night I finished the de-seeding of the grape crinkle, sour stomper, skywalker auto project and the bear og auto project. They'll need a couple of weeks but hopefully we'll get rocking and rolling on the f3 grow out soon :)

Thats some wicked News!!! You know how hot i am regarding the Skywalker. Well the "Lemmy Chemmy", i call the Lemon Walker x Chemdogging Project like this atm is short before the F1. But i so Bad want the Original pure Skywalker Og as Auto to Test it as the Photoperiods is one of my top3 fav Kushes.

Grape Crinkle is also a very interessting Project Fam.

Yes I'm really excited about these,
The f2 grow wasn't the best, in terms of seeing the potential they hold, as plants were a little rootbound + late transplant , 400w and then into the greenhouse to finish up, but still produced some very nice plants, so given the better, standard treatment at f3 I'm excited to see what kind of autos they turn out to be.
It feels like forever since some of these projects were started so I'll be glad to have them fully locked down as autos.

Yes the skywalker we had and hung on to for awhile, people in the city still remember and ask about it now, really funky and indacouch meds
Cheers!

Yes I'm really excited about these,
The f2 grow wasn't the best, in terms of seeing the potential they hold, as plants were a little rootbound + late transplant , 400w and then into the greenhouse to finish up, but still produced some very nice plants, so given the better, standard treatment at f3 I'm excited to see what kind of autos they turn out to be.
It feels like forever since some of these projects were started so I'll be glad to have them fully locked down as autos.

Yes the skywalker we had and hung on to for awhile, people in the city still remember and ask about it now, really funky and indacouch meds
Cheers!

Mitch, Do you have an auto of the skywalker?

Back