Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Thanks dude.
We'll see how these do for us, and then if it's good we'll proceed, if they don't we'll explore other options.

The original crinkle did mould a touch for us, on a couple of buds but it seemed to crust up, and stop without spreading throughout the plant or main affected area.

I don't like racing about things too far in advance but the resin on this one.. Looks killer.
We'll make some kief from it soon and see what's up.

Here's something else :) excuse the poor handwriting.

View attachment 475081
Let me be the first to say: I want some!

Nice bag of treats... is the 5213 a seed count..?? Keep the high quality coming...:pass:
Correctamundo!
8 selected from 48 Walter whites and that was the tally.
They need some sitting time, and then some will be sent out for testing.
I'm hopeful it will make a pretty nice hybrid.

Cheers!

This season we ran outdoors - hubbabubbasmelloscope, 24 carat, Walter white and sodk.
All in poly tunnels, we had some mould, but I think it was caused by quantities of pollen.
But size and yields were good on all.

out of those which performed the best?

24 c performed most like when grown indoor, nice dense flowers. But is the one to be most watchful over. Easily the fastest out of the bunch.

Walter and sodk did nicely, no complaints.

Hubbabubba definitely the largest and biggest yielding.

We would have liked to have ran everything, but basically we just needed to up our stock levels in the first part of the summer and now the second half is geared towards projects and so forth.

Hopefully we'll see some nice examples from customers too.

Cheers

would u recommend an auto or 2 that does well outdoors,one that is currently available?
will the crinkle x flav grape be availabl by next may do you think?

Triangle Kush is great for this... it's heritage is from Florida... I believe that Mitch told me to try it a long time ago...

Next Run, at least two Mephisto strains will find light of day in my grow room. Maybe 3 of 2 each and 2 Cream Mandarin XL's. Maybe that will be pushing the limits. Input? Mitch?

Hubbabubba
Deep Blue C
Sour Bubbly (I think)

Grow area is 4.5' X 3' foot print.

Deep Blue C is perfect for a "crowded tent" as this one is puttig the energy mostly into the Maincola not much Sidebranching so you could put them bit closer together. The other 2 i would say Mitch can say more bout it didnt had them so far over here but the Hubbabubba still is on my to do list

Back