Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

I haven't grown out the Blue Cush, but did 3 plants of Alien X Triangle and got three phenos. One was about 30", one was 18" and another 15" or so. Both smaller ones produced a oz and a half and the tallest one just over two ounces. There may be pheno differences in the Blue Cush as well.
Thanks for the info blessed, ive decided to purchase another Airpot! best solution I rekon, really looking forward to both strains :) have to harvest my Chem City Blues first though yumyum

Thanks for the info blessed, ive decided to purchase another Airpot! best solution I rekon, really looking forward to both strains :) have to harvest my Chem City Blues first though yumyum
How bad does that Chem city blues smell? I want to run on but I don't need my whole house smelling! They have a couple of strains I would love to run but if the reek as bad as the description says I'll stay away from them lol

How bad does that Chem city blues smell? I want to run on but I don't need my whole house smelling! They have a couple of strains I would love to run but if the reek as bad as the description says I'll stay away from them lol
It is quite smelly to be honest but a fruity kind, I have it outside in the day then put it in the conservatory at night, my mate came around the other day and said he can smell it in the garden! glad he told me before it was to late!

The plant is top draw, love the structure, fancy running the chemdogging or sour hound soon aswell.

Last edited:
It is quite smelly to be honest but a fruity kind, I have it outside in the day then put it in the conservatory at night, my mate came around the other day and said he can smell it in the garden! glad he told me before it was to late!

The plant is top draw, love the structure, fancy running the chemdogging or sound hound soon aswell.
I guess I'll give it a go anyway and if my filter can't keep up I'll put it in the woods lol

No blue Cush grows documented yet, these are the first tests and grows.
I'd label both as medium sized specimines on average, with good conditions and the right phenotype they could get large but otherwise I wouldn't expect that in general.
Cheers Mitch

I guess I'll give it a go anyway and if my filter can't keep up I'll put it in the woods lol
lol def need a filter indoors for it, actually could do with one in my garden lol, really wish I would have purchased more seeds, cant recommend it enough.

Last edited:
No blue Cush grows documented yet, these are the first tests and grows.
I'd label both as medium sized specimines on average, with good conditions and the right phenotype they could get large but otherwise I wouldn't expect that in general.
Cheers Mitch
Great info, thanks Mitch, I will post updates as I go on, never done a journal so maybe I should with the Blue Cush.

This is the livers x auto blues f1's - approx 28 days from sprout.
This batch will be narrowed down to 54 plants, potted up into 7 liters and given a weeks veg before being flipped into flower.
Then the best females will be potted up into 15 liter pots and the best two selected for pollination.

Exactly the same as the 'sour livers' project that is being ran simultaneously:)

image.jpg

Back