Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

:gary:

Thankyou for my presents Mitch & Mephisto :D I recieved them in the post today!
The packaging and promotional mats look great!!
I know i asked you to pick something special for me ... but "sour blue" ... Oi lol - whatchya saying!? :pighug: I love it haha i laughed when i opened the package!

And the White Triangles look delish too! I'll treasure these beans until i get the opportunity to pop them and look forward to smoking the hell outta them!

Thanks again chaps

:thanks:

Blue ^_^

Dear AFN'ers,

Just wondered if anyone would know - out of the Blue Cush & Alien x Triangle, which one could potentially be the bigger structured plant please, I only have 1 11 ltr airpot, normally I grow in 6 ltr but having seen some stella results in larger pots thought I would give it ago :).

:gary:

Thankyou for my presents Mitch & Mephisto :D I recieved them in the post today!
The packaging and promotional mats look great!!
I know i asked you to pick something special for me ... but "sour blue" ... Oi lol - whatchya saying!? :pighug: I love it haha i laughed when i opened the package!

And the White Triangles look delish too! I'll treasure these beans until i get the opportunity to pop them and look forward to smoking the hell outta them!

Thanks again chaps

:thanks:

Blue ^_^
C'mon Blue, let's get them going.

I haven't grown out the Blue Cush, but did 3 plants of Alien X Triangle and got three phenos. One was about 30", one was 18" and another 15" or so. Both smaller ones produced a oz and a half and the tallest one just over two ounces. There may be pheno differences in the Blue Cush as well.

Dear AFN'ers,

Just wondered if anyone would know - out of the Blue Cush & Alien x Triangle, which one could potentially be the bigger structured plant please, I only have 1 11 ltr airpot, normally I grow in 6 ltr but having seen some stella results in larger pots thought I would give it ago :).

Back