Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

I'm sure it will make a great plant for extraction
I like those big showey trichomes... those are great for bag appeal.
Mitch, is the Alien X Triangle in the catalog yet? That is my def fav of the three I have done so far.
Gotta say I agree with Blessed.
The Alien x Triangle has an amazing flavor and has become a favorite for me too.
I'm finding that all your strains make some insane rosin.:thumbsup:
Traingle Alien rosin
index.php

That's a cool idea, but really for us, it's not a case of needing extra money to get a project off the ground, it's space and time.
Whilst we already have a considerable list of projects in progress or about to get underway.
The support here is fantastic enough already, really couldn't ask for more there, but if people like what we are doing the very best thing is to spread the word, either by mouth or internet.
But, we're always open to ideas :)

Anyway as promised, here's a few close up's of the grape crinkle, the smell is amazing, the speed is decent, and the trichomes are thick and long, ooh err :)

View attachment 463633

View attachment 463634
View attachment 463635

The best two of these f2's have now been pollinated, and last night the breeding rejects were put in the greenhouse to finish up, I'll get some more photos of those as they develop.

Also last night, these were put in to germinate:

View attachment 463636

And Sour Livers F1 - Livers cut x Sour Crack
View attachment 463637

Cheers!

Dibs on the first Livers bro.

It may not end up being a big strain the livers auto, it could and should in theory be very much like the auto blues.
I did make Livers x Chem city blues too, but just didn't have the space to start all the variants and do each justice. Always the most exciting part for me, making new autos ;)

Rosin is indeed something You need to have a look into. I would mind startig a Pinned Customer Feedback Thread especially for the Limited editions so people can chime in and say Pros n Cons bout them. know its hard as as Small Team to decide which ones to go on and which ones to sadly drop cause of Space and Time Problems. For me same ting Mitch i love creating new Flavors and Plants.

Got to have a go on the alien x triangle, I am currently running a chem city blues and walter whitey :) is there anyway I can purchase a alien x triangle at the mo please?

Sure we have some stock, if you're interested send me an email - mitch@mephistogenetics.com

Cheers!

Back