Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

*The List*

F1's Currently being made:

1) Triangle kush x GWW

2) O.G Ghost Train haze x GWW(AF)

3) Sour Orange Diesel x OD1(AF)

Project AF's @ F1:

1) Alien OG x OSS(AF)

2) The White x WW(AF)

Project AF's F2's in the making:

1) Sweetooth 1.1 x WW

2) Panama/Deepchunk x LPI

3) Kalishnapple x OSS

4) Strawberryfloss x WW

Project AF's @ F2:

1) Sour Boggle x PI

2) Bubblegum x WW

3) ChemD x OSS

4) Green Crack x LR2

5) The Blues x PI

That will remain enough for us to work through for quite sometime :)
We have had some very nice plants emerge so far.
I will get some pictures and a more detailed run through of each strain as soon as I can, explaining the history, aims and the future plans for each one.

The AF parents used are what I have been working with and on, for quite some time, I wanted to be as familiar as possible with them to be able to spot the very best (and worst) traits and this requires growing in mass and repeatedly with some detailed documentation to aid the process.

any names used at this point are just what we have coined the crosses in our process and are likely subject to change over time. If anyone has any brainwaves for good names we are always open to ideas when the time comes.

A brief Key to the AF parents -
1) WW#1 - A hardy AF developed over several years. Very versatile to grow, it can adapt to many different growing styles and techniques. A nice balance between indica and sativa in both effect and growth characteristics and grown well can have remarkable vigour.
I've always found it to improve and never detract from the crosses I use her in.

2) WW#2 - A more recent re-work of the above strain, has shown promising results here in Spain Outdoor. Is has a tighter frame than the original and also shows an increased resin profile. I had no hesistation in making this a new breeding tool for future work.

3) OSS - A sativa leaning AF that finishes in Relatively quick time, certain phenotypes produce a very large plant. A good breeding tool that with some further work to a photoperiod strain i'm hoping will create some monsters here on the mountain.

4) PI - A very indica strain developed for growing auto's my favourite way in a S.O.G - Very quick cycle time (sprout to harvest) and produces a very high bud to plant ratio with minimal branching when grown in confined pot sizes indoor.

5) LPI - A rework of the above strain, A larger coloured variety that is adaptable and suited to different styles of growing. Can be used to achieve a very high yield in a lower density sea of green, responds very well to training and is a potent strain in it's own right.

Ok so we are on our way now :) I will be adding to this thread constantly as we go along, so please check by often.

Cheers , mitch
Hi Mitch, just wondered what the GWW is please? Nudge

Wow bit of a flash back there! I should make a new project list -
The g.w.w was what was listed at the bottom as ww #2
It was passed to us a combination of ak47/amnesia/white widow (autos) stable as a larger framed but 70-80 day auto and we worked it for several generations additionally.
Those hybrids and ibl's are pretty much redundant now as anything in the works currently and for future is from the resulting autos from that original project list.
Cheers!

Today I've been scoping out the f2's currently been run of the projects for 2016 release, don't want to blow thine own trumpet but the grape crinkle girls are looking corking, I think destined to be our frostiest variety yet!
I managed to snap just a couple of bud shots earlier, if I have time in a bit (now 2.15am) I'll endeavor to get them up here :)

Today I've been scoping out the f2's currently been run of the projects for 2016 release, don't want to blow thine own trumpet but the grape crinkle girls are looking corking, I think destined to be our
frostiest variety yet!
I managed to snap just a couple of bud shots earlier, if I have time in a bit (now 2.15am) I'll endeavor to get them up here :)

Good God man! Now you've done it!!! Woo hoo.... ;)

Wow bit of a flash back there! I should make a new project list -
The g.w.w was what was listed at the bottom as ww #2
It was passed to us a combination of ak47/amnesia/white widow (autos) stable as a larger framed but 70-80 day auto and we worked it for several generations additionally.
Those hybrids and ibl's are pretty much redundant now as anything in the works currently and for future is from the resulting autos from that original project list.
Cheers![/QU

soz about the rewind! great info :)

Mitch, if you need a tester for those, I'm your man. Maybe I can get one over 20 % with them?

Today I've been scoping out the f2's currently been run of the projects for 2016 release, don't want to blow thine own trumpet but the grape crinkle girls are looking corking, I think destined to be our frostiest variety yet!

Ah mate, it's better to be safer with limits than unlimited and at risk, in my opinion :)

Sorry to be a dick tease I will sort those grape crinkle pics tomorrow, Mitch promise!

Also tonight I've put in to germinate some more projects for the artisanal line -
Livers x auto blues
Livers x sour crack

We're excited about these.
Also testing out a nice super lemon haze cut in the flower room.
Cheers and ciao for now

Back