Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

artisanal automatics

For the latter I want to develop better packaging, more rounds of testing/analysis, to make an all round more special product.

I see these projects and advancement of automatics as the future of Mephisto genetics, I'm not too keen on the mass production idea and side of things.

Cheers!
Artisanal Automatics.:bravo:
Next level, I love it.

Hey Mitch,

What about putting the feelers out and asking some of the AFN folk, if you have the time of course... about suggestions for an AFN ONLY strain? It would be a great advertisement for AFN and of course Mephisto Gen!

Just an idea!

I know we're not there yet! But please be aware that the strains going to start the artisanal collection will have an extra round of external testing factored into the time line. It's going to be extra work but we want to go quite heavy at collecting as much data as possible with these ones. :)
As I'd like to write a real strain guide, almost an everything you could know, mini history type of deal.

Cheers mitch

Mitch,

I saw your note about packaging for the new lines. Personally, I would rather have a couple extra seeds rather than
a wooden box that I can't break into without breaking it all to hell and cussing a bunch as well. I think some of the fancy
packaging looks cool, but is it worth the extra cost?

BIW

Thanks man!

Those projects and some ones In the near future are going to form a new line in the catalogue.

I guess (thinking out-loud) we are going to split it up 4 ways.
Original connoisseur automatics - the 2014 and 2015 strains
Friends of Mephisto and collaborations
Limited editions
And then any bx lines or next generation projects we are going to classify as artisanal automatics

For the latter I want to develop better packaging, more rounds of testing/analysis, to make an all round more special product.

I see these projects and advancement of automatics as the future of Mephisto genetics, I'm not too keen on the mass production idea and side of things.

Cheers!

Oh I didn't mean strains that produce big yields, I meant mass production in terms of us making huge quantities of seeds. That's not really where my heart is.
Cheers anyway dude :)

A sign Someone does it with Heart Blood Swaet n Tears and cares for the Stableness of His Strains rather than the Big Bucks right my Mentallity of Living Life

Blessed - we are a way off coming up with new packaging, but we'd like to make something that's unique and creative , smart but also cost effective.

These new lines I think will be limited in number, (yet to be decided to what exactly) but we want to push the exclusive angle some more.

Yes medic exactly, I think the bigger you go the harder it becomes to keep standards the same.. Just my 2p on it .
Peace mitch

I know we're not there yet! But please be aware that the strains going to start the artisanal collection will have an extra round of external testing factored into the time line. It's going to be extra work but we want to go quite heavy at collecting as much data as possible with these ones. :)
As I'd like to write a real strain guide, almost an everything you could know, mini history type of deal.

Cheers mitch

You folks are artists so I'm sure when your ready, the result will be legendary... hell you have a few now! ;)

Back