Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Just a quick spot of news today!
We've had some new arrivals to the farm.

Gorilla glue #4
Chem4d
Ecsd
Yeti - 30%

Hopefully in a few weeks we'll have a few more amnesias to test, and also the stardawg illuminati cut which I'm excited about.

One project I really want to get going is the Chemdogging bx aka 'creme de la chem' :)

I am rooting some Dawg Walker clones if you want to come and get them! ;-0

Hey guys, sorry if this is not the right thread, im very interested in mephisto genetics and I want to grow 1 auto outdoor.. Can you suggest me strains that suit well outside ? Also I will plant late june, hope is not a problem, i can still pull 1 oz i guess ?

Hey guys, sorry if this is not the right thread, im very interested in mephisto genetics and I want to grow 1 auto outdoor.. Can you suggest me strains that suit well outside ? Also I will plant late june, hope is not a problem, i can still pull 1 oz i guess ?

You could start a conversation with the member above your post ;) That's Mitch, the head honcho...
Good Luck!

I have exactly 0% experience with outdoor so I couldn't advise, but since my first Tyrone Special, I've had mephisto gear going at all times :)

If you have some sunshine an oz a plant shouldn't at all be a problem :)

We tossed out a few reject sour crack and auto blues in late March, and given zero attention they've done pretty well.
The weather has been very good, a few tiny spots of mould but nothing to worry about really.

I have been recommending hbss, fantasmo express, sodk , but depending on your exact conditions most could work for you.
Pm or email me if you wish to discuss further :)
Cheers

Oh also a bit of news here!

Sour blues, and blue cush have been de-seeded , just pending sorting.

I've also just started the following f2 seeds -

Grape crinkle
Bear og x atk
Sour stomper
And auto skywalker

:)

Thanks man!

Those projects and some ones In the near future are going to form a new line in the catalogue.

I guess (thinking out-loud) we are going to split it up 4 ways.
Original connoisseur automatics - the 2014 and 2015 strains
Friends of Mephisto and collaborations
Limited editions
And then any bx lines or next generation projects we are going to classify as artisanal automatics

For the latter I want to develop better packaging, more rounds of testing/analysis, to make an all round more special product.

I see these projects and advancement of automatics as the future of Mephisto genetics, I'm not too keen on the mass production idea and side of things.

Cheers!

Well, sounds to me like you trying to bring out a nice veriety of quallity strains to the table.
Really looking forward to the future of mephisto no doubt. I can tell you, that Im making you guys a staple for me tent.
That Toof Decay x Fantismo express was exceptionally good medicine. I think its good enough for a re-release ;-).
I know you have a lot on you plate though. So, I just thought I would just throw it out there. Just in case lol.
I definitely understand not being to keen on going for mass yields. There are really good mass yielding strains, but it seems that all these smaller yielding ones Ive grown so far are the ones with the most unique terp/cannabonoid profiles. Well, I cant honestly say how unique the cannabonoid content is, but they sure do produce some real high class herbs. Cheers Mitch.

Oh I didn't mean strains that produce big yields, I meant mass production in terms of us making huge quantities of seeds. That's not really where my heart is.
Cheers anyway dude :)

Back