Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

That's a great time line, if I stay in the cupboard ,two a grow, perfect,I guess its too early to put my order in :)

here's the fruits of the last project run!
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture442378-seedrun-haul-s.jpg

And here's the fruits of the two de-seeded sour stompers turned into kief -
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture442374-kief-playtime-s.jpg

:)

OMG! I want a pile of hash like that!!!!!!! Hopfully, if my guerilla grows this summer pan out good............ :drool:

Well Mitch back in the Days it was all bout the Pollm and the Zero Zero over here(talking bout start/mid 90s) Weed was indeed Luxury and you was blessed when you got some White Widow or Nothern Lights 5. With the Hash it is with good Wine the older You get the more You have the Taste for it. I love me some good Bits of Hash Traditional or the new Styles. Will be more looking out in dam for some good pieces of Hash than i care for the Buds in Dams Coffeshops as this is the normal Regular Stuff i get in my Area anyways ....we have to many good Homegrowers here lol

NOBODY here within 50 miles selling/making hash, its very sad..........I'd rather smoke hash than anything!

Just a quick spot of news today!
We've had some new arrivals to the farm.

Gorilla glue #4
Chem4d
Ecsd
Yeti - 30%

Hopefully in a few weeks we'll have a few more amnesias to test, and also the stardawg illuminati cut which I'm excited about.

One project I really want to get going is the Chemdogging bx aka 'creme de la chem' :)

Sweet news Mephisto

What's going on with the Yeti?? :) .... 30% ?? Don't play with meeee lol
Sounds terribly strong! :)

Would love to see some photos if you get a chance!

*insert Droooolls*
Blue ^_^

They're just babies so no photos for some time at least.

The yeti is a very high Thc tested cut of loompafarms yeti og, I have no idea on the actual potency, but that's why we'll test it out. We have some regular seeds of the same strain that we will test out soon and run alongside the cut in the not too distant future.

Going to be busy :)

Gorilla Glue #4 & Yeti - Color me excited! Every new bit of news regarding new strain work is another stage of rocket booster putting me well past "over the moon"!

Yeti would be gangbusters popular down here in SW Colorado. (As well as everywhere else, I imagine :)

Back