Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

I have a real thing for OG at the moment and anything OG related and that Bear X looks lovely mate, beautiful buds. what is the Bear OG lineage?

quoting karma here:

'[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Karma's OG

Kind of says it all, this my persenol baby bred without being influenced by outside opinions.

I will try and explain the whole breeding on the line here .

First starting with the base building blocks.

OG#17 (female)(extinct) is a cut that i got from a close friend called Bear. he selected it from seeds, it made thicker orange type hairs, and was on the more sour side in smell and flavour. Light green, some people smoked this at some 420 cup when the volcane boombed.

HA-OG (female) A older OG cut i got from US in 2009. Orange county region in cali.

SFV OG Kush BX2 (male)(extinct) This male came from a first release of cali conection in there start up. It was a very nice male which made many good hybrids,

Step 1
HA-OG X SFV OG Kush BX2 = Lucifer OG (f1)

Step 2
male selection on Lucifer OG

Step 3
HA-OG X Lucifer OG = Biker Kush V1.0 (aka HA-OG BX1)

Step4
Male selection on Biker Kush v1.0 (this the a male i still use for many hybrids he a special stud)

Step 5
OG#17 X Biker Kush V1.0 = Bear OG (f1)

Step 6/7/8/9/10/11
From the Bear OG i have been doing selections for 2 years and been inbreeding it to a F4 at the moment.
Which was done with Mutiple selected Females and Males every round. (I did listed to the Old farts on this one)

That what is called Karma's OG (BearOGf4)'

cheers!
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

We had karmas personal cut from the f3 I believe and it was superb, and yes he's put a lot of work into the line.

Mated to our auto triangle ogk the f1 batch was one of my favourite batches to work with this round, very uniform, makes the job easier :)
cheers mitch!

Yeah they looked top mate. I have a pack of his Amnesia Cut x SVF F2 male he mentioned. Never really looked at Karma before, nice strains

I can also testify that his amnesia cut is amazing.., We had that, and lost it, and have been begging to get it back basically.
In my mind an amnesia/og combo could be really phenomenal.

I can also testify that his amnesia cut is amazing.., We had that, and lost it, and have been begging to get it back basically.
In my mind an amnesia/og combo could be really phenomenal.

Nice. Yeah it would be good, I can't find these seeds on any seed bank apart from the farm, perhaps testers??There is no info on them and only a half finished grow on icmag. Tall spear like buds with that OG stretch. :)

Hey all, it's been so so so hectic recently, no energy to go to town, so just appreciated a night off at the farm!
With that said.. the devil makes work for idle thumbs..so I thought it was a good moment to display some goodness from the last round of projects.

Sour Stomper OG -

With flash -
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture440943-sstomperbudshot-s.jpg

Without flash -
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture440944-sstomperbudshot2-s.jpg

With some isolator I made - Fresh frozen from the trim - this piece is from the 90 micron bag - it's a bit bubbly :)
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture440945-sstomperplusiso-s.jpg

Next up is some Bear OG x ATK - I'm thinking of nicknaming this the three bears og -

WIth flash
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture440946-tribearbudshot-s.jpg

Without
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture440950-tribears2-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture440951-tribears3-s.jpg

If we one day have a mephisto hq office, I wouldn't mind these as wall art :)

And, I'm going to try and get some samples of these to canna for analysis!

Dayum, If you want to save your self some money, I'll analyze that all day long, Mitch!:grin: Looking great man! :kusht:

here's the fruits of the last project run!
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture442378-seedrun-haul-s.jpg

And here's the fruits of the two de-seeded sour stompers turned into kief -
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture442374-kief-playtime-s.jpg

:)

Back