Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

They're all absolute stunners! I'm in love with that Ripley's pheno! I've been infatuated with it ever since you posted a picture of Jorge with your flowering purple cut of Alien. Hopefully mine will color up some too! Such a lovely plant to look at, well done all around!

:kusht:

Hey guys, bit of a throwback! we found a pen drive with some photos from last year.. funnily enough in the days +/- now.

Nothing much otherwise to report, but wanted to share.

Here's Jorge with one of our alien og cuts that was flowered with just a short veg.
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture353445-alien-jorge-s.jpg

Here's our little piglet, she's no longer with us sadly, but she was an advocate :)
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture353447-pigpigs.jpg

And lastly an in-car shot of el camino:
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture353446-el-caminos.jpg

peace, mitch

Damn, you keep popping out with bad ass strains your working on. Your guys are pumping it out real fast man.

thanks man, just trying to capitalise on the opportunity we have here to develop a lot of strains, thinking back to England gives me shivers how long it would take to work a project in limited space.

:)

They're all absolute stunners! I'm in love with that Ripley's pheno! I've been infatuated with it ever since you posted a picture of Jorge with your flowering purple cut of Alien. Hopefully mine will color up some too! Such a lovely plant to look at, well done all around!

:kusht:

thanks bro, that specific leaf colouration isn't stable but it's not too hard to come across at the same time either with the right phenotype and conditions.
thanks for popping in :)

Not the best photo sorry!, But some good news, The f1 bx line seeds from our livers cut are ready!
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture430551-cut-livers-seeded-s.jpg

Pollinated on 25/01 - snipped yesterday 10/03, we have Livers x Auto Blues, Livers x Chem city Blues, Livers x Sour Crack f1's
I'll let them dry, for a couple of weeks in the buds before busting them up.

Maybe we'll see some of these F1's grown out over the course of summer , no promises as we have a lot on, but we'll see!
Cheers

Day 65 from 12/12 for the sour stompers, and We chopped all of the tops. Fastest strain in the room, under the scope they were showing approx 15-20% amber

Enjoy!
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture431608-sourstompertray-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture431604-sour-stomp-close1s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture431606-sour-stomp-close3s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture431605-sour-stomp-close2s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture431607-sour-stomp-close4s.jpg

cheers! we'll start working our way through the others soon

oh!!!!! i wwant sour stompers now!!! they look too delicious for me to not have. que belleza. man do i wish i had some of those seeds.

It's hard for me to even look at these....I need to keep my head down and keep growing the multitude
of different Mephisto strains I already have. I need to not focus on these until they are ready...

:)

Self control....ohmmmmm, ohmmmmm

Same over here Trapper already got now 5 Diffrent Mephisto Strains at the same Time going. And i always spot something new i want but behave Medic next shopping around Summertime.

Those look absolutely glorious! Outrageously fantastic! Just wow!

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

Thanks guys!

One of the best things is also the fragrance, really divine, sweet, grapey goodness!, And we trimmed it in about an hour, the best parts of 7 plants.. Super easy in that department, and the waste was just a handful of fans, the rest is in the freezer to make some isolator at a later date :)

Also once again, mega huge thanks to GBD for enabling and starting this project.

I was completely inspired by your work, honestly! It's the least I could contribute for all of the great genetics that you are creating for the world! It has been an honor to watch the grow unfold and to know that Sour Stomper is a good enough cross to make the Mephisto cut! As always, all the best to you and the crew! Cheers!

"AFN smoke out"

Last edited:
Back