Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

So far it seems fantastic, can't wait to see how it is when it auto's at f2
2016 is going to be pretty grapey/og based year :)

Anyway it's safe to say we know who the first Sour stomper Tester will be!

Sour Stomper is a wicked Strainname too. And i really Love it how the Community over here Works together like one Family. I really need to do a Big Update too on all the Gear going This new Job kills me i got no Time for nothing Atm. Charging the Phone now to make some Pics of all the Mephistos in a bit.

Man, I would do a lot of things to get my hands on those yummys lol. Hey Mitch or any of you mephisto if you have time please stop By my mephisto thread, i have 3 growing from a mix pack and need help indentifying.thanks. love your work. Also how many strains do your guy have at the moment. I'm trying to get every single of your strains on my next order.

Hey guys, tonight we chopped most of the next project to ripen, karmas og aka bear og x auto triangle kush

Some lovely lemon/og/spicey/dank smells coming off these. good yield as well! The plant structure / shape was very bear og dominant across the whole batch, which is nice it's not a crazy stretchy out of control OG it's very manageable to work with, similar to the triangle ogk we had so they definitely match well. Some differences in flowers, and some coloured up due to low temps where some stayed green but all in all very uniform for auto/photo f1's.

The bear og x ripleys OG on the other hand, a few phenotypes are monsters/out of control, but the buds look amazing.

Anyway without further a do here's a few pics.

Here's a nice bear/atk blend - green phenotype
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture432574-3bearsshot-s.jpg

Here's an ATK dominant phenotype that coloured up
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture432573-3bearspheno2-s.jpg

And lastly a more bear og dominant flower structure
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture432572-3bearspheno1-s.jpg

Flower density ranges very good to rock-like :)

Cheers!

I'm digging that bear-dom flower structure....like a trich-covered bouquet of mini-roses :)

This grow is pretty much concluded now, all is harvests, seeded material is drying.

here's the Bear OG x Ripleys OG -
I'm not sure if we are going to keep working this project, It had some very nice phenotypes but A LOT of phenotypes and variation was found in comparison to the other projects. We had some big yielders in this batch, And then a couple that were super stretchy and all over the place.
One observation that may just be random, is there were two identical Ripleys OG leaning plants, The Green ones suffered from some mould, BIG colas + slightly cold and damp isn't a good recipe, but the ones that had faded to purple, there was even some moisture I noticed when removing some fans, but not a spot of mould.

Cola in question:
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture435025-bear-alien3s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture435022-bear-alien2s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture435023-bear-alien-1s.jpg

I'd really like to stabilise this phenotype in the ripleys!

And here was a Bear dominant phenotype:
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture435024-bear-alien-s.jpg

lastly, Here's a photo of the Skywalker Kush x triangle -
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture435026-skytriang1s.jpg

I think we've really nailed the Skywalker Project, I took a cola of one of the seeded candidates in to tim, In the main flowering room which is largely livers. Even with fans on I gave it to him to smell and said 'what's that?'
First word: 'skywalker'

Oh my Lanta!!

Beautiful man Great work.

I must have mist the skywalker project...DUDE..Skywalker is some AMAZING herb.
You sure do know how to pick some great strains to work with man.
You got me all kinds of excited for 2016...and I still ned to scrounge up some funds for more of your current gear...Your killin me man haha.

Thanks man! We just pick the ones we like and go from there!
we ran the skywalker kush for many runs inside and out and everyone remembers it months later.

Back