Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Geez, how'd I miss this update!? Just gorgeous!!! They're all mouth watering, but who doesn't love some fat purple fan leaves? Fine, in 2020 you can go on vacation. We'll give you that, but no sooner! Keep up the great work!

"AFN smoke out"

Man, oh man...I haven't even gotten my first run of Mephisto seeds, and already I'm wanting more and more just from browsing here!

Everyone has great suggestions about what seeds to try out there, but with all the amazing work you put into your strains, it feels like I'll never get to them because there's always another jaw-dropping, mind-blowing Mephisto strain on the horizon to snatch my attention instead! Keep up the amazing work, Mitch. I know I'll be ordering direct from you for a long time to help support the farm.

Oh yeah! Gimme sum dat sour stomp! Drooling over that frosty grape color! Ganjaliscious!!! :stylez rasta smoke:
..................:niceshot:

sour stomp 3 s.jpg

Attachments

• sour stomp 1 s.jpg
    sour stomp 1 s.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 56
Sign me up for the sour crack x grape stomper og.

Hehehehhe sour stumped grape, looks so colory and pretty

Yeah, me too. I like those dark leaves.

A lot of love for the Sour stomper oG, it's not obvious from the photos but the grape crinkle x ripleys og, some phenotypes are displaying some lovely colours too, but the other groups are primary staying green despite some cooler lights off temperatures.

Geez, how'd I miss this update!? Just gorgeous!!! They're all mouth watering, but who doesn't love some fat purple fan leaves? Fine, in 2020 you can go on vacation. We'll give you that, but no sooner! Keep up the great work!

"AFN smoke out"

Thanks! In 2020 we'll have a 5 year mephisto anniversary party, for us and AFN, location TBA :)

Man, oh man...I haven't even gotten my first run of Mephisto seeds, and already I'm wanting more and more just from browsing here!

Everyone has great suggestions about what seeds to try out there, but with all the amazing work you put into your strains, it feels like I'll never get to them because there's always another jaw-dropping, mind-blowing Mephisto strain on the horizon to snatch my attention instead! Keep up the amazing work, Mitch. I know I'll be ordering direct from you for a long time to help support the farm.

Thanks dude, that's the aim, to keep everyone happy!
And any direct orders really do help keep things going around here, so we're trying our upmost to really look after any customers.

Oh yeah! Gimme sum dat sour stomp! Drooling over that frosty grape color! Ganjaliscious!!! :stylez rasta smoke:
..................:niceshot:

View attachment 425492

Really I could photograph any of those girls and have a big smile!

Cheers all, much love, mitch

Hey guys just a couple shots of a Northern cheese haze x Fantasmo Express

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture425970-nch1s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture425969-nch2-s.jpg

Even though we could happily take the NCH to 12 weeks of flower the yield was incredible, So lets hope this passes on to the auto's down the line :)

d59 from 12/12 - f1 projects update -

S.S.O.G - Very photogenic :)
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429674-ss1s.jpg

Trim should make for some very nice isolator!
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429675-ss2s.jpg

Skywalker kush x atk
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429676-skytriang2s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429677-skytriang1s.jpg

NCH x fantasmo -
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429680-ghostcheesehaze1s.jpg

Grape Crinkle x Ripleys OG
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429678-grapecrink1s.jpg

Bear OG aka Karmas OG x Atk - This pheno is pretty atk dominant
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429681-beartriang2s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429682-beartriang1s.jpg

bear OG aka Karmas OG x Ripleys OG-
Ripleys pheno!
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429688-bearalien1s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429684-bearalien2s.jpg

Bear pheno!
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429683-bearalien3s.jpg

Next update will likely be the beginning of harvest update, we'll stagger it :) cheers people!

Damn, you keep popping out with bad ass strains your working on. Your guys are pumping it out real fast man.

Back