Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Sure, I can snap a few soon, today if not tomorrow.

D35 from 12/12 -

As requested!

SC x GS
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture421234-scgs2-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture421233-scgs1-s.jpg

skywalker x triangle
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture421231-skytri1-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture421232-skytri2-s.jpg

Bear og x triangle
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture421222-bearxtri1-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture421223-bearxtri2-s.jpg

nch x ghost
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture421225-nchog2-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture421224-nchog1-s.jpg

crinkle x alien
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture421217-ac1-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture421218-ac2-s.jpg

Just fantastic! Thanks for sharing the process with us! It makes the act of buying a seed feel so much more intimate and involved when one's able to trace the work and time put into it. It's a whole different experience being able to follow along the journey with you. That NCH x Ghost looks incredible! All the best!

Skywalker kush..mmm theres a stellar creation there.I bet thats Awesome!!:Sharing One: frosty as sin..N I LIKE SIN!! LMFAO!!:Sharing One: Ripleys too LOL! thats awesome! who dont like a Ripley!!??!!

Just fantastic! Thanks for sharing the process with us! It makes the act of buying a seed feel so much more intimate and involved when one's able to trace the work and time put into it. It's a whole different experience being able to follow along the journey with you. That NCH x Ghost looks incredible! All the best!

Bare in mind that any plants photographed now are the rejects :)

I think there's some good yield potential in the Northern cheese haze x ghost. These weren't vegged so long.

I'm a bit gutted i've searched everywhere for a good photograph of the northern cheese haze and the skywalker, we had them both so long, but It just wasn't on the agenda at the time, or a big mistake to forget!

I was talking to karma the other day, and he didn't realise how involved an AF project was from scratch, saying it was admirable. Nice to hear from him, I know how hard he's working too.

Cheers anyway dude, and my pleasure.

Does this include any of the new bx crosses you guys are coming out with? Would love to see or know any information on bx, I am very interested as I saw you comment on a thread about them.

Scratch that last post I found your thread on bx, subbing in on it.

These aren't bx's , however essentially these should be on par, being the 2nd generation of strains in the mephisto family, ie once worked photo's now crossed again to new photoperiods.
High hopes for marked increases in quality for these 2016 strains :)

So after all the sleepless nights spent debating which pheno of SCxGS to breed, which lady ended up getting pollinated?

So after all the sleepless nights spent debating which pheno of SCxGS to breed, which lady ended up getting pollinated?

I hedged my bets in the end and picked two.. just to be safe :)
There are some phenotypes which are absolutely sour crack dominant, the bud structure is identical.. which of course is no bad thing!

But I went for one which looks 50/50, sour crack leaf shape and resin, but with a eye watering sweet grapey aroma, very dense nugs but some GS OG influence.
And one which was certainly GS OG dom.
I believe both were pictured in the update before tonight.

Really though, and no hype or fluff, It was hard because they all looked so nice. Like picking out just one woman from a lineup of models, but not just to bang, to imagine how your children would look. I think you'll be faced with a similar dilemma soon!

Reactions: gbd
Back