Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Looks great guys! Havent seen many pics with more leaf frost than that first one!
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture418985-grapestompsc1-s.jpg

If that's the case ,I'm seriously impressed and more power to your elbow for taking that step.

I found that post by chance, but reading it makes me wanna go to the beginning and follow your adventure to the present.

Got to agree with you about the importance of autonomy, it sets you free to follow your own path to decide the hows & the how not's { also the whys & wherefores}.

I tip my hat to you :tiphat: I'm trying to read all the Mephisto threads to try and catch up, but the place is awash with them, you sir made people sit up and take notice, partly due to you fantastic breeding skills and partly by just keeping it real.

Not bashing anyone, just a general thought, as we were talking about this just today, Has anyone ever had a good boss? Whether we are able to carve a space out in this highly competitive industry and live off this venture or not, I dont think I could bring myself to working for anyone again..
But it's a nice revelation when you realise you only need yourself and to work hard and then cross your fingers!

Something Grapey .. This is one I gonna have to try!

Are these gonna be 2016 or any chance before perhaps? lol

It'll be late 2015/early 2016, can't rush nature :)

When are you gonna breed something with some frost? ;)

:drool::grat:

Soon hopefully... thanks for the kick up the bum!

frost-warning-sign-vector-illustration-iluustrator-format-scalable-eps-available-48711670.jpg
Badge awarded XD

You should ask trapper when it's okay to dole that badge out ;)

Last update;

Skywalker Kush x Triangle -

Slightly slower to kick into flower than the others, big stretch with her. However forming tight buds, and displaying traits we were used to seeing in our selected skywalker kush cut, I think these are going to look epic in a few weeks!

If you look closely at the first picture you can see the leaves protruding from the bottom of the budsets are slightly crinkled, which we always saw with the photo.
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture418994-skytri2s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture418995-skytri1s.jpg

Last we have our second version of a Bear OG auto. Bear OG aka Karmas OG x Ripleys OG
Flowering quickly making large buds! Should result in some chunky nuggetry by the end of this grow. With a really unique aroma, heavy like the Ripleys.

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture418997-bearxalien2s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture418996-bearxalien1s.jpg

And that's all folks for now, I'll do an update like this in a couple of weeks, Going to start reproducing tyrone special soon, overseeing the HPS/LED test, amongst other things, a bit pushed for time but i'll do my best.

All plants from this grow, have just had a smidgen of grow and bloom so far. No plans for any flower boosters.

Cheers, mitch!

Hey guys, here's an update on the F1 projects run!, All strains are 28 days into 12/12, some strains have entered flower much quicker than others, they could have done with another couple of weeks to naturally reach sexual maturity, however all are looking great I think.

Here's Sour Crack x Grape Stomper OG - I would say one of the furthest ahead, especially the sour crack dominant plants.
These are a couple of my favourites, The first two photos from a Sour crack dominant phenotype - in bud structure, Extra extra lashings of frost, and they smell divine, sweet grape with a coffee undertone.. really moreish! High density.
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture418985-grapestompsc1-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture418986-grapestompsc2-s.jpg

Here's a more OG dominant phenotype, the split between phenotypes is pretty even. Also high in frost, perhaps a touch more intense grape aroma.
These are my candidates to pollinate. To be honest it was really a challenge deliberating on which of these to pick, I honestly could pick any and I'd be confident the offspring will be bomb!
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture418987-grapestompsc3s.jpg

Next project to look at is going to be our hope for a high quality mould resistant outdoor auto, This is (Canadian crinkle x Flav grape X Ripleys OG)
Very fruity intense smell, delicious, and also loves to turn on the frost.

This girl was easy to pick out as she has double the frost levels of her sisters at this age, Also had a more favourable compact structure.
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture418983-crinklexal1s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture418984-crinklexal2s.jpg

I'll be back with more updates soon!

Just stunning! I knew that cross had the potential to be something special, but damn!!! That sugar is next level! I can't wait to see them fill out. Are you planning on crossing these out or running them to full auto as they are? Gorgeous buds as always my friend!

Cheers!

Limited Edition 2016 Grape Stomper x Toof Decay ;)

Just stunning! I knew that cross had the potential to be something special, but damn!!! That sugar is next level! I can't wait to see them fill out. Are you planning on crossing these out or running them to full auto as they are? Gorgeous buds as always my friend!

Cheers!

we had so many sour crack x grape stomper fems that we were able to almost fill a bed with them in the flowering room too, so we'll really be able to give them a good evaluation.

Given how nice they've been so far, I see no reason not to develop them into full autos along with the rest of the projects!

Limited Edition 2016 Grape Stomper x Toof Decay ;)

Always a possibility!

cheers dudes

we had so many sour crack x grape stomper fems that we were able to almost fill a bed with them in the flowering room too, so we'll really be able to give them a good evaluation.

Given how nice they've been so far, I see no reason not to develop them into full autos along with the rest of the projects!

Always a possibility!

cheers dudes

Excellent! That's exactly what I was hoping to hear! Can't wait for your opinion on the smoke. Keep up the inspiring work!

Hey Mitch, how about some update pics, specially that Grape cross!

Back