Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Hahaha!! Oh boy, that seems even tougher than I'd imagined! I'm glad to hear that you went with both! I would have done the same thing, as both those plants looked absolutely top notch! Sounds like they will both have their own unique merits! Thanks for the updates!

:Sharing One:

Another blend of those two females, and for me would be perfect.

Looking forward to seeing your tyrone stompers in action.

Hey guys, here's an update on the F1 projects run!, All strains are 28 days into 12/12, some strains have entered flower much quicker than others, they could have done with another couple of weeks to naturally reach sexual maturity, however all are looking great I think.

Here's Sour Crack x Grape Stomper OG - I would say one of the furthest ahead, especially the sour crack dominant plants.
These are a couple of my favourites, The first two photos from a Sour crack dominant phenotype - in bud structure, Extra extra lashings of frost, and they smell divine, sweet grape with a coffee undertone.. really moreish! High density.
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture418985-grapestompsc1-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture418986-grapestompsc2-s.jpg

Here's a more OG dominant phenotype, the split between phenotypes is pretty even. Also high in frost, perhaps a touch more intense grape aroma.
These are my candidates to pollinate. To be honest it was really a challenge deliberating on which of these to pick, I honestly could pick any and I'd be confident the offspring will be bomb!
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture418987-grapestompsc3s.jpg

Next project to look at is going to be our hope for a high quality mould resistant outdoor auto, This is (Canadian crinkle x Flav grape X Ripleys OG)
Very fruity intense smell, delicious, and also loves to turn on the frost.

This girl was easy to pick out as she has double the frost levels of her sisters at this age, Also had a more favourable compact structure.
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture418983-crinklexal1s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture418984-crinklexal2s.jpg

I'll be back with more updates soon!

:jaw:

If you would like an outdoor tester for that Canadian crinkle x flave grape x ripleys og in a humid climate in a greenhouse and full outdoor I guess I'd be willing to do it lol

Beautiful work guys, loving these updates!

:peace:

These aren't bx's , however essentially these should be on par, being the 2nd generation of strains in the mephisto family, ie once worked photo's now crossed again to new photoperiods.
High hopes for marked increases in quality for these 2016 strains :)
Thanks for the info, I saw somewhere else you had some of your strains tested for THC content, what is your highest THC content strain that you have out in the market right now, and is there a difference between buying your seeds directly from you guys or a reseller like seedsman?

Little update on the projects!

Day 47 12/12

Bear og x triangle
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture425438-bear-triang-1-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture425441-bear-triang-2-s.jpg

bear og x ripleys og
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture425436-bear-alien-1-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture425437-bear-alien-2-s.jpg

Skywalker kush x triangle
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture425442-sky-triang1-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture425443-sky-triang2-s.jpg

sour crack x grape stomper og
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture425445-sour-stomp-2-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture425444-sour-stomp-1-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture425454-sour-stomp-4-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture425453-sour-stomp-3-s.jpg

grape crinkle x ripleys og
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture425435-alien-crink-2-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture425434-alien-crink-1-s.jpg

My Gawd your workin on mater piece after master piece. You seriously have to stop this man.
Your making way to many good strains ...Gunna make me have to go broke man.

Geez.....speechless.

My Gawd your workin on mater piece after master piece. You seriously have to stop this man.
Your making way to many good strains ...Gunna make me have to go broke man.

just doing what we love dude! Best part of the job for me :)
i guess by 2020 we'll have enough projects completed to have a holiday!

Geez.....speechless.

cheers trap!

The Skywalker kush x triangle looks awfully yummy

i seem to have a different favourite each week!

camera battery went before we managed to snap a few shots of a northern cheese haze x fantasmo express, I'll get some tomorrow

cheers guys!

...camera battery went before we managed to snap a few shots of a northern cheese haze x fantasmo express, I'll get some tomorrow

cheers guys!

[video=youtube;nv584jRwh0s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nv584jRwh0s[/video]

;)

Back