Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

And now You need a Tshirt Press and some Wax Paper to turn that into some fine Rosins Bro. Looking awesome that Table full of Kief. And some nice Gems in Beanform.

More seeds, that's what we like to see!

thanks marga! Really excited about getting these and the next round going shortly!

And now You need a Tshirt Press and some Wax Paper to turn that into some fine Rosins Bro. Looking awesome that Table full of Kief. And some nice Gems in Beanform.

The kief is very sticky as is!
Maybe a t-shirt press can be a birthday present from me to me, but honestly.. I really love kief! It spices up a normal smoke , without destroying me and my functionality :)

Who aint loves Kief Mate. I love to top my Bong Bowl with a a Knifetip full of kief...freshens up the Taste. But im also a Friend of good Pressed Hash or Concentrates :D Cant wait till im in Dam in 2 Days so i can get me some Super Lemon Haze Cream Hash and goodies like that.

Day 65 from 12/12 for the sour stompers, and We chopped all of the tops. Fastest strain in the room, under the scope they were showing approx 15-20% amber

Enjoy!
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture431608-sourstompertray-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture431604-sour-stomp-close1s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture431606-sour-stomp-close3s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture431605-sour-stomp-close2s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture431607-sour-stomp-close4s.jpg

cheers! we'll start working our way through the others soon

Those sour stompers :eek: oh pleeeaassee release them early :D
Everything's looking great guys! well done!

Who aint loves Kief Mate. I love to top my Bong Bowl with a a Knifetip full of kief...freshens up the Taste. But im also a Friend of good Pressed Hash or Concentrates :D Cant wait till im in Dam in 2 Days so i can get me some Super Lemon Haze Cream Hash and goodies like that.

enjoy yourself man!
its funny when I was younger hash was the staple
smoking diet and weed was the luxury, but I love hash more now I think!
I guess we are just spoilt :)

Well Mitch back in the Days it was all bout the Pollm and the Zero Zero over here(talking bout start/mid 90s) Weed was indeed Luxury and you was blessed when you got some White Widow or Nothern Lights 5. With the Hash it is with good Wine the older You get the more You have the Taste for it. I love me some good Bits of Hash Traditional or the new Styles. Will be more looking out in dam for some good pieces of Hash than i care for the Buds in Dams Coffeshops as this is the normal Regular Stuff i get in my Area anyways ....we have to many good Homegrowers here lol

Back