Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Walter White x Yeti OG is a natural....since Yetis are white....

Attachments

• SlidYetimanTurq-790x1024.jpg
    SlidYetimanTurq-790x1024.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 41
White Yeti O_O. I definitely want that one. The white triangle was one of the most uniquely awesome tasting/smelling strains Ive grown/vaped. Hits me with a really strong headband effect, and on top of that..Gives you those jellow legs I never get anymore unless I vape a lot..and even then..Its not like the white triangle. It was hard for me to grow because I read some false signals as something wrong. Its worth it though. So, Im sure the white yeti will be just as awesome, or more so. Cheers mitch. Love you work my friend.

Oha so you started working with one of my absolute Favorite Strains for Terps n Flavours ...the mighty ECSD thats some stuff i get sweat on my Hands. Good Luck with that Projects. And the Gorilla Glue 4 is also a nice Genetic Combo for the Collection. Creme dela Creme Chemdogging sounds legit to me. Dont know which Chemd Cut You used for the First Generation but the Chem4d is a Beast in its own Frame. If this brings out more chemical funk on it i just can say where do i have to but my Bucks Bro.

Well the ecsd is going to be the bx for sodk, we used a selection from chemd ibl from Rez , the chem4d is for test only but I think I'm gonna go with the stardawg for the bx, time will tell!
Peace amigos :)

Back