Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Whats the aromas like pls Mitch? Ive found the blues as a very distinctive aroma, quite powerful, seems to carry over into every cross its in. I really love it, it can even be a bit cheesy at times.

YUMMY!!! Interested in the Livers x Blues crosses. Still a couple generations away from full auto?

Yes treeman, the f2 beans are still in the pollinated plants finishing up, we have about a week to go on those before I crop them, so we're still awhile away from anything auto!

Sour Livers Baby!!! Dat Resin Cover on em is pure Filth.

Cheers brother!! Extract grade automatics is the new tag line :)
Thanks for stopping by!

Whats the aromas like pls Mitch? Ive found the blues as a very distinctive aroma, quite powerful, seems to carry over into every cross its in. I really love it, it can even be a bit cheesy at times.

Hi nudger, the aromas on the sour livers, are a little sour and fruity with a cheesey edge, they definitely cling to your fingers for some hours if you get hands on!

The livers x auto blues are more overpowering with a sweet but rank-cheesey aroma

Cheers guys!

Yes treeman, the f2 beans are still in the pollinated plants finishing up, we have about a week to go on those before I crop them, so we're still awhile away from anything auto!

Cheers brother!! Extract grade automatics is the new tag line :)
Thanks for stopping by!

Hi nudger, the aromas on the sour livers, are a little sour and fruity with a cheesey edge, they definitely cling to your fingers for some hours if you get hands on!

The livers x auto blues are more overpowering with a sweet but rank-cheesey aroma

Cheers guys!
Thx Mitch, cant wait for these to be available, i just love the fruity cheese smell. Think im addicted to anything with blues in!

Just wondered if the Northern Cheese Haze x Fantasmo is still in the works Mitch?

It's been shelved for now, we came across a few intersex plants in the f1's (not the males and females used to make the f2's) but then we had a 4 light space open up so I chose 4 from the available 6 f2 strains to run!

It's been shelved for now, we came across a few intersex plants in the f1's (not the males and females used to make the f2's) but then we had a 4 light space open up so I chose 4 from the available 6 f2 strains to run!
Sounds a lovely strain to be honest, would love to grow a few of them out, I suppose a haze variety may take a few weeks longer to mature? Also, just a quick one, couldn't resist mentioning it and I hope you dont mind! but I just pollinated a branch (well a couple of weeks ago) of a blue cush with some bubbas urkle cookies by cannaventure, looks like the pollen took, the seeds pods are already starting to swell.

Sounds a lovely strain to be honest, would love to grow a few of them out, I suppose a haze variety may take a few weeks longer to mature? Also, just a quick one, couldn't resist mentioning it and I hope you dont mind! but I just pollinated a branch (well a couple of weeks ago) of a blue cush with some bubbas urkle cookies by cannaventure, looks like the pollen took, the seeds pods are already starting to swell.

Definitely I would like to try out the f2's and see how they are! It's just a constant battle for space at the moment.
I'll give them a shot when we run the sour livers and livers x auto blues f2's
The nch was usually 11-12 weeks in flower, the yields and smoke were absolutely worth the wait though, I think we'd definitely see added size come through in the auto version.
Cheers Mitch

Back