Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Ohhh your on a roll!! Woooo northern cheese haze x og ghost train haze auto??? Sign me up LOL. Got some of your test seeds in a paper towel and hoping the neoprene collars for my DIY cloe/seddling box get here on time! If not, its ok, I'll pop them into hydroton. Will be posting a journal today.

Thank you!!

Mitch you guys keep adding more and more fantastic choices to the list! Keep me posted on that OG Ghost Train Haze Auto! I'm prepping for a fresh bean order soon.

No worries guys, we are just doing what we are doing :)

i'm really excited for the next couple of years as we start to work our already improved autos to the very best strains we can get our mitts on!

hey guys,

We are just discussing our winter 2014 projects to start that will eventually be for a spring 2016 release... long time away but still, this is where the work begins :)

When the current seedrun is finished in the 6 light room, we will start 6 new photo x auto f1 strains for evaluation and progression.

these will be:

skywalker kush x Triangle

grape crinkle x alien og

bear og x triangle

Bear og x alien og

Northern cheese haze x og ghost train haze auto

and courtesy or mr GBD, grape stomper og x sour crack

cheers all!

Mitch

Holy cow....too early to know about this... :) This is like getting a Playstation 4 for Christmas but having
to wait 2 years to unwrap it. Guess I'll just have to grow out, dry and cure some Tyrone Special to tide me
over. :)

Another "CLASS-1A" line-up, Mitch.

GBD's addition sounds really, really good too!

And the Legacy wont stop!!!!!! Jedi Style with a Skywalker Kush which is imho besides the Kosher my all time Fav from Dna/Res Privada long time the Photo were a Keeper here. You Guys on the Farm make a Kushlovers Heart Beat in the 7th Heaven!!! Good Luck for theese Projects Fam.

And the Legacy wont stop!!!!!! Jedi Style with a Skywalker Kush which is imho besides the Kosher my all time Fav from Dna/Res Privada long time the Photo were a Keeper here. You Guys on the Farm make a Kushlovers Heart Beat in the 7th Heaven!!! Good Luck for theese Projects Fam.

thanks man , it was a total surprise, we don't normally grow out too many fems made by others, but it really blew us away, which is rare!
and everybody loves it.

Holy cow....too early to know about this... :) This is like getting a Playstation 4 for Christmas but having
to wait 2 years to unwrap it. Guess I'll just have to grow out, dry and cure some Tyrone Special to tide me
over. :)

Another "CLASS-1A" line-up, Mitch.

GBD's addition sounds really, really good too!

good analogy amigo!... and i haven't really mentioned the 2017 release plans yet ;)

Great work guys, nice to see this in action,

Have you come across 'Mexican Haze' by Kiwi Seeds, its NL5/Haze x Mexican, bud was sold at the Dampkring coffeeshop in Amsterdam, might be still, there are some incredible phenos in there in the F1 and F2, most smelled like mango/carrot flavour, potency tops, a high with lots of depth. That would be an ideal candidate for your outdoor monsters.
Keep the Haze's coming, looking forward to trying out your stuff.

You guys are on the ball, holy cow! I can't wait to see how they all turn out and I'm really glad I could contribute something to the farm! Hopefully there will be some top shelf phenos that catch your eye in there. I look forward to following along with all of your future endeavors! All the best to you and the crew!

I hadn't but thanks for the info!
I also had it in mind to try out mango haze from mr nice.
And we will have a cupwinning amnesia haze back soon! We planned to make an adlib pollination to the amnesia over summer but it didn't quite pan out due to timing.

Cheers!

Back