Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

The most difficult thing about growing Mephisto gear is deciding which strain to drop. :)

After that, it's a cake walk with a victory lap :)

Hey guys,

We've been growing the livers cut - very special plant dating back to the 90's from our home area, we finally got it, and are now running it perpetually.
If you think you know what smelly weed is... you haven't grown this :)

It's a sister to the blues cut that we made our auto blues with, but the best way to say is, it's a supercharged version, more smell, more yield, more flavour, higher potency.
It's very difficult to sell, share or grow anything at home that isn't like this.

So, we are happy to announce it will be the first strain under development in our 'mephisto bx' line.
We intend to back cross/outcross our mephisto strains to the same, or better photoperiod versions again to further increase quality.

Here she is trimmed pre-drying.
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture404825-livers1s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture404826-livers2s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture404827-livers3s.jpg

Regular auto blues and chem city blues seeds have been planted today, 50 of each to find a nice male to knock up our girl :)

I can almost smell it through the screen. Man that looks good. Most def a winner

Very nice bro that looks like some beautiful weed mate, nice trim job for sure

I can almost smell it through the screen. Man that looks good. Most def a winner

Almost possible with this! :)

Oh hell yes. Couldn't wish for better news!

It'll be maybe mid 2016 when the bx is available, but i'm sure time will fly like always inbetween.

Very nice bro that looks like some beautiful weed mate, nice trim job for sure

Thanks man, super easy to trim, nice dense nugs even down to popcorn size.
cheers all!

We need smellovision just for mouth watering pictures like this. You guys are pioneers that are going no where but up.

Stop it! Now I want to grow that too. Nice job Mitch!

It's so hard to find an open space in the grow calendar for anything other than your gear, Mitch.

Yah know...I'd LIKE to try some more Sweets and some DP...but somehow it always turns out to be
Mephisto beans that get stuffed in the Root Riots. :)

Back