Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

You guys are on the ball, holy cow! I can't wait to see how they all turn out and I'm really glad I could contribute something to the farm! Hopefully there will be some top shelf phenos that catch your eye in there. I look forward to following along with all of your future endeavors! All the best to you and the crew!

No thank you dude, we've been that busy, that we haven't been up on what's new and popular, just getting through what we'd found and had in mind to do already.
We will pop all the above next week and those will replace the current seedrun when it's done.
Cheers!

We planned to make an adlib pollination to the amnesia over summer but it didn't quite pan out due to timing.Cheers!

That was a shame it didn't happen!

PAL :peace:

MB.

the first day new beans drop plz lmk or limited ....i already want to order another 18 pack we really need to talk more i want to sock up on your beans asap ..wish i could rush the 3 i just germ and planted once spout i'll start a post i dropped 1 tyrone 1 sourbubb 1 smelloscope i lost a chemdoggin in battle but thats ok it was the xtra one u added ..so after i got these 3 down going i'll try it was my fault totally not thinking everything else popped and thick white tails 72hrs in papertowl baggie method ....i'll admit my dumb move dir to soil in a 5air pot killed chemdoggin i evn was like ummmmm u were way to excited when u got ur pack huh ..lol.....big ups keep up the mission looking great cant wait to collect them all ..nugpup

Blessing for the New Mephisto Home section...."Izzy wizzy"...join me in a group smoke for a Good Luck karma Cloud...

Stoke it up...."AFN smoke out"..more..."AFN smoke out"..more..."AFN smoke out".....cheers Mephisto...:karma Cloud:..Good Luck in your new Home.

GREAT year guys! Way to come out strong and kick ass! You guys at the farm have your act together and you are providing amazing genetics...I'm proud to have them growing in my tent :)

Once I've got my growing skills to where I want them I'm definitely gonna run some Mephisto gear. Every plant I've seen makes me drool uncontrollably.

Once I've got my growing skills to where I want them I'm definitely gonna run some Mephisto gear. Every plant I've seen makes me drool uncontrollably.

whether it's a novice or pro we do our best to work our varieties into something forgiving and easy to grow, cheers all the same!

GREAT year guys! Way to come out strong and kick ass! You guys at the farm have your act together and you are providing amazing genetics...I'm proud to have them growing in my tent :)

cheers dude, we are so glad to see so many tents bursting with Mephisto gear, we'll just carry on doing what we're doing!

Blessing for the New Mephisto Home section...."Izzy wizzy"...join me in a group smoke for a Good Luck karma Cloud...

Stoke it up...."AFN smoke out"..more..."AFN smoke out"..more..."AFN smoke out".....cheers Mephisto...:karma Cloud:..Good Luck in your new Home.

thanks a bunch mossy and crew!
your continued support and helpfulness is really appreciated and makes AFN our number one place to share what we do, and is I'd like to say our virtual home :)
big cheers from mitch, tim and unkie simundo

Albert get Yourself some Tyrone Speecial or 24c and start it Mate. They are Noob proof plants when u ask me bout skill level to bring them to perfect Buds(the 24c was over here crossed with Chem City Blues but i think that easy indica lady came from the 24c parental). Dont hesitate...Operate ;)

Albert get Yourself some Tyrone Speecial or 24c and start it Mate. They are Noob proof plants when u ask me bout skill level to bring them to perfect Buds(the 24c was over here crossed with Chem City Blues but i think that easy indica lady came from the 24c parental). Dont hesitate...Operate ;)
I'm really tempted to for my next go. A Tyrone Special and Cream Caramel TLO run would be epic.

Back