Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Where do I begin?!?

You are a true inspiration sir!
When mdanzig first released blue steak years ago I grew them out and made some beans. Gave away prolly 500 beans on an older site.. many beans to friends and family and many beans guerrilla planted Johnny Apple seed style to spread the loooooove. That was years ago and after reading your story on ic mag I had to join afn.

You're work is beautiful and speaks for itself. I can't wait to order a few packs of each available strain!

Cheers!

Where do I begin?!?

You are a true inspiration sir!
When mdanzig first released blue steak years ago I grew them out and made some beans. Gave away prolly 500 beans on an older site.. many beans to friends and family and many beans guerrilla planted Johnny Apple seed style to spread the loooooove. That was years ago and after reading your story on ic mag I had to join afn.

You're work is beautiful and speaks for itself. I can't wait to order a few packs of each available strain!

Cheers!

Thanks bud, that's really kind of you to say.
We are just doing what we love to do, working hard and hopefully the plants and seeds are testament to that.

you've come to a great place too.

kind regards, mitch

Hi Mitch,

I'm getting ready to do a fresh bean order and I'm planning on adding some Mephisto genetics into the mix. I was just wondering if you know when I could anticipate a batch of OG Ghost Train Haze Auto or Grape Ape Auto beans from you guys? I'm loving everything I'm seeing so far and can't wait to add some of these beautiful ladies into some of my grow outs!! Thanks for everything you guys are doing!!
:thumbs:

Last edited:
Hi Mitch,

I'm getting ready to do a fresh bean order and I'm planning on adding some Mephisto geneteics to the mix. I was just wondering if you know when I could anticipate a batch of OG Ghost Train Haze Auto or Grape Ape Auto beans from you guys? I'm loving everything I'm seeing so far and can't wait to add some of these beautiful ladies into some of my grow outs!! Thanks for everything you guys are doing!!
:thumbs:

Hi bud, we will hopefully be starting the run for f4's in the next few weeks. I can say it will be more like autumn/Xmas time when those projects are ready for a release.

kind regards mitch

Hi bud, we will hopefully be starting the run for f4's in the next few weeks. I can say it will be more like autumn/Xmas time when those projects are ready for a release.

kind regards mitch

That's great news!! Thanks for the update, Mitch!! It looks like I know what I'll be putting on my Christmas Wishlist this year!!

santa-smiley-emoticon.gif

How did I miss this thread?! Subbed!!

bit of a sneak peek ;)

F3 auto cush project - seeded with f4 fem beans!

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture372487-ac1s.jpg

Smells sooo sweet :)

Little update to the project list: more for us to plan our winter grows!

crosses I *hope* to make before the outdoor season is over.

exodus cheese cutting x ?

amnesia haze - cup winning cut x ?

bear og aka karmas og x ?

f1 crosses already tucked away in the vault...

skywalker kush x triangle auto

sour grapes aka grape crinkle x alien og auto

northern cheese haze x og ghost train haze auto

plus... Potentially some more projects!

busy boys this winter I think :)

Sounds like u fullfill one of my Dreams ..Skywalker Og as a Automatic uhhhhhhhhhhhh YES!!!!! And the rest also sounds delicious.... it looks like a lot of Mephisto Gear will be grown in Future over here you Guys really set the Bar High for the Auto Scene ;)

a Skywalker Kush?OMG dude,that would be stellar man!!Amnesia cup cut?,AND Grape too?Dude,I wanna shake yer hand man!!Thats badass!!:gthumb:

Back