Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

GTH auto looks really nice! Hella frosty specimen!

Thanks my friend,

We are approximately 12-13 days away from cropping the seeded plants, OGGTH included. Going to be a fun F2 run seeing how they perform as autos.

Cheers, Mitch

Congrats Mitch! You've kept Your eye on the prize against all sorts of odds! :slap: to you brother! Must be real excited to see how the ones that auto go. I know I'm looking forward to my photo/auto/auto should show autos also next grow ;) :dance:
I really look up to what you have done! You've taken a dream and an opportunity and ran with it! I wish I had the balls to move out of state, never mind to another country!
Sending a :karma Cloud: of nothing but success to come your way! :bow:

Congrats Mitch! You've kept Your eye on the prize against all sorts of odds! :slap: to you brother! Must be real excited to see how the ones that auto go. I know I'm looking forward to my photo/auto/auto should show autos also next grow ;) :dance:
I really look up to what you have done! You've taken a dream and an opportunity and ran with it! I wish I had the balls to move out of state, never mind to another country!
Sending a :karma Cloud: of nothing but success to come your way! :bow:

Thanks mate, A lot of positive vibes from you there ^^

I foresee many many 12 hour+ days, but I really think this could be our summer (touch wood) !

I wish you all the best with your own strain development, it's really the thing I take the most pleasure from,

peace , mitch

Yesterday I cropped the unpollinated plants from the triangle f1 run, and took a couple of pictures. Some really coloured up in the cooler temps here at night and the late stage of the flowering period.

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture321085-triang1s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture321086-triang3s.jpg

Have a good weekend all, cheers!

Hey there Mitch buddy, hope your okay.

I've been feeling rather rough recently so I apologise for not showing my face much, hope everything's growing well for you dude. Really looking forward to catching up on the threads, the plant above me... triangle f1, looks absolutely stunning :)

Do you remember that picture you posted which was a table full of seeds celebrating the first years run... Well, that inspired me massively and I had a little Del-Boy moment and said to myself 'This time next year, I'll have a collection like that'

Seraphim, Bob, and yourself are the three people who've inspired and helped me to get this far and I just wanted to say thank you :thumbs:

007-jpg.379490

:Sharing One:

Hey there Mitch buddy, hope your okay.

I've been feeling rather rough recently so I apologise for not showing my face much, hope everything's growing well for you dude. Really looking forward to catching up on the threads, the plant above me... triangle f1, looks absolutely stunning :)

Do you remember that picture you posted which was a table full of seeds celebrating the first years run... Well, that inspired me massively and I had a little Del-Boy moment and said to myself 'This time next year, I'll have a collection like that'

Seraphim, Bob, and yourself are the three people who've inspired and helped me to get this far and I just wanted to say thank you :thumbs:

007-jpg.379490

:Sharing One:

Sorry I wanted to reply to you sooner, but we're mid-harvest and it's hard to get a minute.

Very glad to even be a minor source of inspiration dude, Looks like you're doing some great work, those beans look really plump, healthy and some very pretty markings, well done!

Take care, hope all is good, mitch

Here's a little nuggin of the above triangle dry.
Smells amazing, lemony OG funk with some hazyness too!

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture334112-triangle1s.jpg

Hey guys,

Right now we are testing out a couple of cuts we've acquired, and also growing out some crosses from the past and last year.

Here's a cross we made last year: codename - Sour Grapes!

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture343483-sour-grapes-s.jpg

It was a feminised cross of canadian crinkle (amazing outdoor plant, finishes very early, mould resistant, very potent and produces rock hard spherical buds, very frosty it just lacked a little flavour in our opinion) x flav grape - a fruity sativa dom hybrid that can purple up nicely, FULL of FLAVOUR!
Half of the 6 light room got filled with the Fem f1's we made and there's some awesome looking plants. It's end of week 4, it's looking like 8-9 weeks but we will see.

Also in that room we have Skywalker OG's, and an old cross brought here - 'Northern Cheese Haze' - Exodus Cheese Cut x Nl5/haze , it's a beast that grows very tall, sativa dom, and it takes around 11 weeks but the high is sublime and the quality is so nice.

We have a cutting of Amnesia (cup winning cut) to test soon too.

Some food for thought anyway :)

Last edited:
I'll take photos of the skywalker og, northern cheese haze and karmas og at some point soon :)

cheers guys

Back