Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Hey Mitch, will we have access to the alien OG auto's anytime soon?

Thanks man

Same here alien og is that fyia! Id cry tears of joy to see a auto verison

Same here alien og is that fyia! Id cry tears of joy to see a auto verison

Hey Mitch, will we have access to the alien OG auto's anytime soon?

Thanks man

I'll be running the F2's of the Alien OG AF fairly soon. If there's vacant space I will start them when all the pollinations from this round are complete, So we could be looking at Autumn, I'll be sure to keep you posted anyway.
I'd like to have several OG's in the collection eventually, I'm hoping to acquire the Fire OG soon too, and I also have a few more ideas under my hat. ;)

For now here's a couple of pictures of the Ghost Train Haze auto @f1
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture316779-ghosttaf-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture316780-ghosttaf2s.jpg

cheers!

That's awesome Mitch! Loving the strains man! I need to get me some of those.

Hey Mitch. Just wondering if your alien OG is the Cali connection with the Tahoe OG and the alien kush?
Just curious. I really wanna try that one.

Hey Mitch. Just wondering if your alien OG is the Cali connection with the Tahoe OG and the alien kush?

Hey mate, It was a cutting acquired from the states, I will ask about it's exact origin for you

Cheers

Mitch mitch mitch, Bravo... that tooth decay... drool worthy. And a ghost train haze auto very nice. Since scott is anti auto and fem im glad to see someone with true care bringing an auto out. Cant wait for the day I can share pics of these plants in my garden with you ;)

Mitch mitch mitch, Bravo... that tooth decay... drool worthy. And a ghost train haze auto very nice. Since scott is anti auto and fem im glad to see someone with true care bringing an auto out. Cant wait for the day I can share pics of these plants in my garden with you ;)

Thanks mate, I can't wait to grow the f2's this summer and see how they perform.
I'm also going to make an auto version of a strain called crinkle, it's from canada and is a mould resistant early finisher, one of the best aspects though is the buds are really round dense nuggets, you'd have no idea it was outdoor bud to look at it.

I think in the coming weeks (due to popular demand :) ) I'm going to do a run of the alien og and the white autos, might even be able to squeeze in an f3 outdoor run before the summer season is at an end.

Cheers, Mitch

Hi mate, sorry, took awhile to get a reply and the lowdown on the origin of the alien og cutting I was gifted,
Yes it was of cali-connection origin, a multi pack run for selection, and the winner I got.
Her yield was pretty good for an OG, and the buds were neon green whilst the fan leaves turned a deep purple.

I read another Alien og was tested at 28% thc, I can't make claims like that, but the specimen we used was some killer potency.

I'm doing my best to reacquire her along with some other goodies.

Hope that helps, peace mitch

Back