Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Right now we have underway,

Toofdecay F1 - our sweet tooth variant AF project,
Triangle Kush F1 AF project
And Our OG ghost train haze project F1

They aren't long into flower, but I will get some photographs up here soon :)

Right now this thread is taking a backseat, but is not forgotten. Due to our grow out thread: https://www.autoflower.org/f149/650-plants-9-strains-3600w-grow-out-28132.html

Hope everyone is cool here!, and feel free to pop in there and say hello.

Cheers all

popcorn_antelope.gif

SAH - The story behind the Mephisto name, is because my handle has been Mitch Connor (a Southpark character) for several years now. Also in Southpark there is a character called Dr. Mephisto, who lives on a creepy mountain and does genetic work creating monkeys with 4 asses and suchlike.
So it is nothing to do with anything satanic :)

If you do not wish us to continue the Greencrack AF project work due to it's origin, (I don't know the story between you two) then it's a shame, as it looks promising, but I'm happy to discontinue it to appease you.

Basically, the first 3 months we were here in Spain, we did one run in a few tents, in which we feminised some SGS strains. However that's all we did.
And for reasons such as this situation.., ie past dealings with people where he was a dick, I wanted a fresh start to just do my work and my work alone. I do not want to be seen as guilty by association for things I never played a part in or even knew about.

I could have created a new handle etc, and never mentioned the Mitch Connor work, but on the other hand people who have ever dealt with me personally through the forums or otherwise would hopefully testify that i've always been decent and straight up.

If anyone is interested about how things are structured and the workings of Mephisto Genetics at present and in future, it is pretty much like this:

I do, The forum work, Photos, Graphics, Packaging design, Selection, Pollination, Reversing plants. Seed selection and packaging.
Tim does: The lions share of the building work, plant maintenance.
We share whatever tasks we can as 2 heads are better than one and two sets of hands make lighter work of things. So we come together for harvesting, de-seeding, processing etc.

Our rent and bills is covered by our associate J.B from The Seed Depot and we produce seeds and build spaces for his venture.

We aren't messing around out here though, we've basically changed our lives completely, gone a year+ without any pay, and worked very hard, because we love what we do.

I'm now doing my best to document our progress week to week for everyone to see, and I hope the community here especially and on other parts of the internet are enjoying reading it. If not then it's still satisfying for me and one day we can look back and say 'yeh we did this!'

Cheers, Mitch

Hey Mitch was wondering if your fairing ok after this big TSD debacle? I hope your safe and got things covered and also didn't get the shaft.... Sending you a big :karma Cloud: your way bro

Last edited:
Hello Mitch! I follow your thread on ICmag. Just wanted to say hello, Your ladies are looking great as usual. Any chance you will have a catalouge out this spring?? Happy new Year bro!

Hey Mitch was wondering if your fairing ok after this big TSD debacle? I hope your safe and got things covered and also didn't get the shaft.... Sending you a big :karma Cloud: your way bro

Hello Mitch! I follow your thread on ICmag. Just wanted to say hello, Your ladies are looking great as usual. Any chance you will have a catalouge out this spring?? Happy new Year bro!

kman, nice to see you here too.
I can't really put a specific time on things, I'd very much like to have some testers ready for people to try at some point in the Spring!
I'll write about that as and when I know any more.

Yodabuds - thanks for the thought. We are down several thousand seeds, but it appears we didn't suffer to the extent of others. I really hope everyone at a loss is fully compensated. I guess time will tell.
It's been an insane period, we've been hustling incredibly hard just to be able to stay here, to have to return home with a major loss of time, energy and work would have been devastating. I think we'll be ok though (touch wood), In the end to be operating solo although harder in some respects, will be much better.

I was worried with this forum being down (for me at least) , hope everyone has a great 2014 in store.

Cheers, Mitch

On a different note:

Yesterday I did a round of pollinations of some F1 projects, and found this beauty,
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture313368-toof-decay-male-2s.jpg

From the toofdecay project.

Aaaah yeah, I was drooling over that beauty earlier (I may have cheated on AFN slightly (withdrawal) but shh, don't tell her else she'll kill me) ;)

I feel like I may have said happy new year already though that could have just been the Christmas tip of the cap. All these holidays are a bit too close together for my stoner brain to keep up with, either way though dude, hope you had a good one, hopefully a little less busy than the previous week ;)

Had to come and find you, a new cut's been floating round my area for the 6 months, this is its 3rd appearance. Crack Berry Blues (or Crackle Berry Blues). Without a doubt it has the livers cut in it and then a damn tasty CrackBerry. It smells and tastes exactly like raspberry ripple ice cream. If you still have folken over here to converse with, it may be one to try and hunt down, shouldn't be too hard to find, it's totally different from most other things floating about atm. Just thought I'd give you a heads up, I wouldn't normally but this is one worth finding :)
I know a man who knows a man, which is where mine's from but getting a cut may be another story....

Anyways, enough of that :)

Catch up with you soon dude

:smokebuds:

I'm gonna edit that and say fairly sure its livers. not positive but fairly sure ;)

Aaaah yeah, I was drooling over that beauty earlier (I may have cheated on AFN slightly (withdrawal) but shh, don't tell her else she'll kill me) ;)

I feel like I may have said happy new year already though that could have just been the Christmas tip of the cap. All these holidays are a bit too close together for my stoner brain to keep up with, either way though dude, hope you had a good one, hopefully a little less busy than the previous week ;)

Had to come and find you, a new cut's been floating round my area for the 6 months, this is its 3rd appearance. Crack Berry Blues (or Crackle Berry Blues). Without a doubt it has the livers cut in it and then a damn tasty CrackBerry. It smells and tastes exactly like raspberry ripple ice cream. If you still have folken over here to converse with, it may be one to try and hunt down, shouldn't be too hard to find, it's totally different from most other things floating about atm. Just thought I'd give you a heads up, I wouldn't normally but this is one worth finding :)
I know a man who knows a man, which is where mine's from but getting a cut may be another story....

Anyways, enough of that :)

Catch up with you soon dude

:smokebuds:

Sounds very interesting...! The things you miss whilst being away :)
I can ask, same goes for you, if you don't ask you don't get, could be worthwhile from the description you just gave!

Happy new year to you too,

Tomorrow is update day so I'll get a whole bunch of photos together.

Cheers

Back