Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

I liked the sound of these two.... I definitely like the look of them now too.... Frosty Hop digity

They've turned out well, Can't wait to see what the f2's look like!
First big grow in the new room will be the F3 batches,
Then after that both of these strains will be ran along side some other F2's... Possibly in another new room.

Either way I'll keep everyone posted :)

Thanks duggy, Cheers, Mitch

Looking good man... dictator.jpg

I guess we are hitting the 3rd tri-mester in seed development :)

Is the Green Crack cutting your working with the one I gave to SGS seeds ?

Sorry for the mistrust but Gnome has screwed me over several times and with your past workings with him make me wonder.

Last edited:
I Believe so,

I wrote when explaining the details of the Greencrack project that I had no hand in making the F1 cross of Greencrack x Lr2,

I was sent the seeds a long time ago, and when in Spain grew the cross out and made F2's to explore.

As I said on icmag, we, myself and Tim are the only people involved in Mephisto projects, and the running of our little company to be.

I've never held the green crack cutting.

Hope that helps?

That's fine man just wondering.

Just makes me wonder when Gnome - SGS used the nic of Satan on Highbred and you are using Mephisto as yours here.

All the old stuff you let fall away is what he was working on or used and moving on to reinvent himself again into a new company because there is no way in hell these fine people would let him here.

Once again sorry for the attitude but it is what SGS breeds best and that is hatred after 9 years of dealing with him I should know.

That's fine man just wondering.

Just makes me wonder when Gnome - SGS used the nic of Satan on Highbred and you are using Mephisto as yours here.

All the old stuff you let fall away is what he was working on or used and moving on to reinvent himself again into a new company because there is no way in hell these fine people would let him here.

Once again sorry for the attitude but it is what SGS breeds best and that is hatred after 9 years of dealing with him I should know.

SAH - The story behind the Mephisto name, is because my handle has been Mitch Connor (a Southpark character) for several years now. Also in Southpark there is a character called Dr. Mephisto, who lives on a creepy mountain and does genetic work creating monkeys with 4 asses and suchlike.
So it is nothing to do with anything satanic :)

If you do not wish us to continue the Greencrack AF project work due to it's origin, (I don't know the story between you two) then it's a shame, as it looks promising, but I'm happy to discontinue it to appease you.

Basically, the first 3 months we were here in Spain, we did one run in a few tents, in which we feminised some SGS strains. However that's all we did.
And for reasons such as this situation.., ie past dealings with people where he was a dick, I wanted a fresh start to just do my work and my work alone. I do not want to be seen as guilty by association for things I never played a part in or even knew about.

I could have created a new handle etc, and never mentioned the Mitch Connor work, but on the other hand people who have ever dealt with me personally through the forums or otherwise would hopefully testify that i've always been decent and straight up.

If anyone is interested about how things are structured and the workings of Mephisto Genetics at present and in future, it is pretty much like this:

I do, The forum work, Photos, Graphics, Packaging design, Selection, Pollination, Reversing plants. Seed selection and packaging.
Tim does: The lions share of the building work, plant maintenance.
We share whatever tasks we can as 2 heads are better than one and two sets of hands make lighter work of things. So we come together for harvesting, de-seeding, processing etc.

Our rent and bills is covered by our associate J.B from The Seed Depot and we produce seeds and build spaces for his venture.

We aren't messing around out here though, we've basically changed our lives completely, gone a year+ without any pay, and worked very hard, because we love what we do.

I'm now doing my best to document our progress week to week for everyone to see, and I hope the community here especially and on other parts of the internet are enjoying reading it. If not then it's still satisfying for me and one day we can look back and say 'yeh we did this!'

Cheers, Mitch

No reason to appease me its not like you cannot get the GC cutting at a 100 places or a 1000 places for that matter ( maybe not overseas but here in the states you can. ). Well most of them are from S1's and other crosses but people seem to leave that part off and think what they have is real like the GSC I had. The clone guy swore up and down it was the real deal and it took a few minutes to log onto the net and show him it wasn't but he continues to sell it as GSC.

You just gotta understand my apprehension after he stole so much from other people and sharing my private info with who knows how many people not to think the way I do and I am not the only one.

So now that I have said my peace I won't muck up your thread with anymore talk of SGS as he is best forgotten.

Last edited:
OK all the spooky eyes out the way..and you got the Nod from the S_A_H VET ....all smooth sailing from here ..back to the Incubation snow station LOLmen have feelings.jpg

Back