Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Holy shit You are coming along nicely..That white is to die for very nice looking lady! I'm happy to have an eye on you!Keep the updates coming or else LOL th.jpeg

Just a little update for all ,
sorry it's been an incredibly busy time processing the summers work! The two of us have been working our way through 60+ strains and a few hundred thousand seeds. Holiday needed! :)

In terms of Mephisto strains and projects we have the following seeds ready soon, which we plan to do a big grow show for you guys here.

Pure strains:
Hubbabubbatelescope F3's
The sour bastard F3's
steel city blues F3's

New elite af hybrids:
Green crack AF x The sour bastard
steel city blues x Chemdogging AF

New AF lines x existing AF strains (fun limited edition beans to play with)
mitchs bubbly kush - Kush van stitch (late Auto pheno) x Hubbabubbatelescope
pink bazooka or anglo bubbly (tbd) - L.P.I breeding AF x Hubbabubbatelescope

I'll try to get some pictures up soon, and some plans put down on paper ASAP.

cheers, mitch

Steel city blues,yeah boi!!! :High 5: :D: looking forward to checking it out mate

Edit: went back a few pages and found the pics and description,very nice bro. Proper blues is in my all time top 5,stinks like fuck,tastes so good and nails you to the floor,what more could you want :stylez rasta smoke:

Last edited:
Holy shit You are coming along nicely..That white is to die for very nice looking lady! I'm happy to have an eye on you!Keep the updates coming or else LOLView attachment 282091

Appreciated :)
Hoping to get a roll on with updates as our summer season work is coming to a close, so your threat is a good spur on for us ;)

Steel city blues,yeah boi!!! :High 5: :D: looking forward to checking it out mate

Edit: went back a few pages and found the pics and description,very nice bro. Proper blues is in my all time top 5,stinks like fuck,tastes so good and nails you to the floor,what more could you want :stylez rasta smoke:

Thanks dude, The f3's are drying so it will be fun to explore her soon. Also tim is currently at home doing a little re-con to try and acquire the 'livers cut' for us, would make a very nice *kind of* backcross to keep the project going and improving.

Here's an update on the current F1's in flower,
Day 28 of 12/12 and with some pistils beginning to wither, the selected plants looked ripe for pollination.

1) The Walter White girls, have shown two main phenotypes. The first, and ones i've mainly photographed so far are pretty stocky, fast bud development and are an extra frosted version of the AF parent (in the looks department)
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture283761-ww-pheno-1-28-days-flor2-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture283762-ww-pheno-1-28-days-flor-s.jpg

The second common phenotype, has a bud structure more akin to The white, With what I would describe as wild pistils, The buds are nice and dense though, no air inside those.
These are flowering a little slower than the ones above, but it's marginal.
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture283763-wwpheno2-s.jpg

We selected two males to pollinate with from our shortlisted group, And found some beauties with very compact flowers. When males produce dense buds of sacks it's exactly my cup of tea, it takes a lot less imagination and luck to see you've done well :)

As we were pollinated we couldn't resist to make a new cross at the same time. We have been growing our Alien OG project out along side these girls, so some seeds now in the making are Walter White F1 x Alien OG AF F1 - no idea on a name E.T or suggestions welcome :)
These girls are a little slower than the W.W , but they are starting to look fantastic, packing on the resin now, and a real assault to your nostrils, reeking!
They caught me by surprise getting a touch hungry over the weekend, but I fed them up today
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture283760-et-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture283759-et3-s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture283758-et2-s.jpg

The Alien OG cut used as a parent in this cross, was our favourite from the new batch of cuts we ran in the newly built room. I'm hoping one of our visitors during that period took some good photos so I can give you guys a better idea.
cheers all, mitch

Last edited:
Looking great bro.:woohoo:

thanks mate, lets see how they finish out :)

And here's a general update to the project list.

*The List*

F1's Currently growing:

1) Triangle kush x GWW(AF)

2) O.G Ghost Train haze x GWW(AF)

3) Sour Orange Diesel F1 x OD1(AF)

4) Sweetooth 1.1 x WW(AF) - Second run of this now as we loved it!

F1's Currently being made:

1) Alien OG x OSS(AF) x The White x WW(AF)

F2's in the making:

1) The White x WW(AF)

Project AF's @ F2 waiting to be grown out:

1) ChemD x OSS(AF)

2) Green Crack x LR2(AF)I had recently ran both the above strains, but unfortunately did not find the males I was looking for. So I will run them both again in greater numbers along side some new batches of F2's of different projects.

Project AF's @ F3 waiting to be grown out:

1) Sour Boggle x PI(AF)

2) Bubblegum x WW(AF)

3) Steel City Blues (The Blues x PI(AF))

Then the following 2 strains I will put under this catagory as although hybrids are at the same stage of development from Non-AF to AF (hope that makes sense)

New elite af hybrids:
4) Green crack x Sour Boggle x PI(AF)
5) steel city blues x Chemdogging

New AF lines x existing AF strains: (fun limited edition beans to play with)
mitchs bubbly kush - Kush van stitch (late Auto pheno) x Hubbabubbatelescope
pink bazooka or anglo bubbly (tbd) - L.P.I breeding AF x Hubbabubbatelescope

Discontinued Lines:

1) Panama/Deepchunk x LPI(AF) - Some very nice looking plants but several put out some late nana's and with the list of projects as large as this it will go on the back burner to try again another day. Shame.

2) Kalishnapple x OSS(AF) - despite some people getting monstrous buds from the kalishnapple, personally I think it is mediocre bud, it's airy and not really my cup of tea. However I would still be interested to match a big producing AF with a kalishnapple cross, as it does have some very favourable traits despite me being critical.

3) Strawberryfloss x WW(AF) = This was a very limited amount of F1's to play with and us having some better crosses to focus on that had the WW AF as a parent I don't mind letting this slide.

Nice shopping list LOL sounds like some new flavors for us to try..they all sound yum the panama/deepchunkxlpi sounded good too bad for the herm...it think the DC is known for that trait :(

Nice shopping list LOL sounds like some new flavors for us to try..they all sound yum the panama/deepchunkxlpi sounded good too bad for the herm...it think the DC is known for that trait :(

It could well have been down to environmental issues, they were not fully intersex plants, strictly a few late nana's. In my experience i've seen the same happen to pretty much every strain at one time or another.
I had no trouble with the batches I ran prior to making the cross, we had very high temperatures at points which could have been the trigger.
Like I say, it's a juggling act between time and space, so for the meantime it will shelved. :)

Here are a few Panama/DC images of mine, she's a pretty greasy lady,

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture285060-pdc-bud-shot-2-smaller.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture285061-pdc-plant-small.jpg

Back