Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Looking Stellar
I like them So far

Just a little update for all ,
sorry it's been an incredibly busy time processing the summers work! The two of us have been working our way through 60+ strains and a few hundred thousand seeds. Holiday needed! :)

In terms of Mephisto strains and projects we have the following seeds ready soon, which we plan to do a big grow show for you guys here.

Pure strains:
Hubbabubbatelescope F3's
The sour bastard F3's
steel city blues F3's

New elite af hybrids:
Green crack AF x The sour bastard
steel city blues x Chemdogging AF

New AF lines x existing AF strains (fun limited edition beans to play with)
mitchs bubbly kush - Kush van stitch (late Auto pheno) x Hubbabubbatelescope
pink bazooka or anglo bubbly (tbd) - L.P.I breeding AF x Hubbabubbatelescope

I'll try to get some pictures up soon, and some plans put down on paper ASAP.

cheers, mitch

They all sound great..We love the KVS here at AFN..any cross with that is a sure winner..Is your bastard cross anything to do with GGG bastards?..or just term for you had one fem and let her get humped by many fathers and you dont know witch one knocked it up?:smokebuds:

I definitly wannna See through that Telescope

Hubba bubba What!!!!

They all sound great..We love the KVS here at AFN..any cross with that is a sure winner..Is your bastard cross anything to do with GGG bastards?..or just term for you had one fem and let her get humped by many fathers and you dont know witch one knocked it up?:smokebuds:

The kvs cross was purely for fun :) , it was the first time growing out any of stitch's work, 2 plants displayed normal AF behaviour and finished at 2ft tall, the third looked like a mutant as a seedling, sexed early but vegged way longer and consequently reached 6ft+, we had concerns with the weather here. In early september we had heavy heavy storms which were battering the remaining outdoor plants and with high humidity around the clock we made the call to transfer them indoors to finish up. So she continues to flower under 18/6 indoor. it would have been a shame to have not knocked her up with something, and with some fully AF pollen from the HBTS stud it will be interesting to see their offspring and potentially lockdown that later flowering trait.

the Sour bastard name, was just off the top of my head, it doesn't involve any bastard strains or methods of creation :)

Cheers, Mitch

Sorry about the hps colour but here is the aforementioned KVS:

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture276986-kvs-small.jpg

LOL reminds me of a LIMP noodle:WTF: LOL How big is it?..LOL that what she said!:Cushty:

She stands approximately 1.50 m or a slither below 5ft (when upright) :)
Going to order some new equipment and get a room built hopefully in time for these seeds being ready to germ!

A wee update; I put some batches of seeds from the following crosses in to germ,

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture279295-gth-seeds-small.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture279297-tk-seeds-small.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture279296-sod.jpg

Meanwhile, here is a plant from the F1's currently in flower of our project 'walter white' - kromes cut of the white x w.w breeding AF - day 16 of 12/12

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture279298-wal2-small.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture279294-wallyw-small.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture279299-wal3-small.jpg

cheers all :)

Looking good man. :Cushty:

Back