Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

No reason to appease me its not like you cannot get the GC cutting at a 100 places or a 1000 places for that matter ( maybe not overseas but here in the states you can. ). Well most of them are from S1's and other crosses but people seem to leave that part off and think what they have is real like the GSC I had. The clone guy swore up and down it was the real deal and it took a few minutes to log onto the net and show him it wasn't but he continues to sell it as GSC.

You just gotta understand my apprehension after he stole so much from other people and sharing my private info with who knows how many people not to think the way I do and I am not the only one.

So now that I have said my peace I won't muck up your thread with anymore talk of SGS as he is best forgotten.

No worries, You (and anyone else) has the right to ask questions, and I'll always do my best to answer them.
I just wanted to go on record too, and explain the situation here, and just assure there is no conspiracy occuring. :)

The only things I haven't delved into here, are things that could compromise our safety and that's it really.

Glad to see you here anyway and good luck with your projects.

Cheers, Mitch

sorry for slacking here! projects are still underway as ever, just had a lot of other tasks to get done (see farm thread)
the Walter White and Alien OG grow has been completed, and buds are now drying as of today.
Hopefully will be a nice haul of F2 seed.
Here's a couple of images, Seeded and rough trim, but not too shabby.
The Alien og AF plants purpled up very nicely like the parent. No colour on the Whites, again like the parent.
Can't wait to grow these F2's out in mass and see what we have :)

Walter White
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture300301-walter-small.jpg

Alien AF
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-picture300298-alien-small.jpg

Sorry that picture quality isn't the greatest, bit of a rush job.

You have some sort of white FUZZ stuck to your Buds what is that LOL :tiphat:ice.jpeg

Last edited:
Awesome thread

Thanks pal, pull up a chair, and check back from time to time, I'm doing my best to be updating constantly.
There should be some new AF F1's I'll be documenting in the next couple of weeks.

Cheers, Mitch

Back