Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Pollinations made!

Crinkle/Flav grape a.k.a Sour grapes x alien og auto
I chose 3 phenotypes from 25 plants.

skywalker og x triangle kush auto

northern cheese haze x og ghost train haze auto

The skywalker and northern cheese haze are both long term cuts we've ran multiple times now, indoor and out, and will have them outdoors again this season :)

cheers, mitch

I want!!!

Hey guys,

Right now we are testing out a couple of cuts we've acquired, and also growing out some crosses from the past and last year.

Here's a cross we made last year: codename - Sour Grapes!

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture343483-sour-grapes-s.jpg

It was a feminised cross of canadian crinkle (amazing outdoor plant, finishes very early, mould resistant, very potent and produces rock hard spherical buds, very frosty it just lacked a little flavour in our opinion) x flav grape - a fruity sativa dom hybrid that can purple up nicely, FULL of FLAVOUR!
Half of the 6 light room got filled with the Fem f1's we made and there's some awesome looking plants. It's end of week 4, it's looking like 8-9 weeks but we will see.

Also in that room we have Skywalker OG's, and an old cross brought here - 'Northern Cheese Haze' - Exodus Cheese Cut x Nl5/haze , it's a beast that grows very tall, sativa dom, and it takes around 11 weeks but the high is sublime and the quality is so nice.

We have a cutting of Amnesia (cup winning cut) to test soon too.

Some food for thought anyway :)

Bit of a wait.. We will probably be looking at autumn 2015.. But we'll be working on them 365 as per usual :)

New Project: Bear OG, A.k.a - Karma's Og -
Karma Genetics was nice enough to give us his cut of the Bear OG.
This will be a joint project of sorts.. When the project is completed (all being well) Mephisto will release the Fems, and Karma the Regs. But the breeding work on this auto project will be done by myself.

Here she is! - 5 weeks from 12/12

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture349750-bear1s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture349754-bear5s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture349755-bear6s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture349752-bear3s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture349751-bear2s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture349753-bear4s.jpg

Loving her so far, super greasy, dense buds with an aroma to die for. Could be my new favourite!

One cut was pollinated with our Triangle auto, another with our Alien Og auto.

Also running some seed plants of Bear Og, will keep some pollen :)

Peace, Mitch

Crinkle/Flav grape - just chopped today :)
Very crinkle dominant.. no mould problems, and we've had a very humid (stormy time of late)

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture355624-crink4s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture355623-crink3s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture355622-crink2s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture355621-crink1s.jpg

Those are some beauty nugs boys, is that the Canadian crinkle you've been working with? I really dig that mold resistance, we get it pretty hot n heavy in southern ontario

:peace:

Crinkle/Flav grape - just chopped today :)
Very crinkle dominant.. no mould problems, and we've had a very humid (stormy time of late)

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture355624-crink4s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture355623-crink3s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture355622-crink2s.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture355621-crink1s.jpg

Wow--those are some really colorful nuggets there of Crinkle/Flav grape!! Any idea when seeds will be available?

Those are some beauty nugs boys, is that the Canadian crinkle you've been working with? I really dig that mold resistance, we get it pretty hot n heavy in southern ontario

:peace:

yes gilly! These are the offspring of some work we did last year with Canadian crinkle. We love it!

Wow--those are some really colorful nuggets there of Crinkle/Flav grape!! Any idea when seeds will be available?

The f1 seeds are nearly ripe... Could be quite a wait for the auto version :)

just wanted to say thank you my seeds came very quick and the shipping was brilliant and a nice free gift thank you

- - - Updated - - -

just wanted to say thank you my seeds came very quick and the shipping was brilliant and a nice free gift thank you

Back