Live Stoners The Live Sports Thread.

Yeah, but he`s still not in Messi`s class...yet! Still, I reckon he`ll employ a better accountant than Messi(so he`ll be 1up on that front)!

Big season for you boys kip.city have signed big already & Chelsea will be up there agian. Roll on August :smoke:

I know mate next season is going to be unpredictable, I have read 3 stories of Fergie, yes Fergie is pushing for Ronaldo office ring big money, lets hope so, good bye Rooney, Hello Ronaldo, with VP, kill it.

I thought he would of gone to Chelsea myself, there was talk of that but it was a while ago now.

With the players barca have got,100,000 fans at home games and the nice climate out there I know I'd say :finger: to Chelsea bro lol :smokebuds:

Agree, but the prem is pure ££££. Depends how they feel about what £300,000 a week can get you that £100,000 cannot... :shrug:

Yeah the prem can offer the big money mate,but these top notch superstar players can earn more from having multiple big name sponsers & endorsements. :smokebuds: Either way there just super rich for playing footy lol

Hey who's got a hockey team still playing? Go hawks!!!

:peace:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBaxde247Mw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

One more win

:peace:

Back