Live Stoners The Live Sports Thread.

How dare you sir!...Pistols at dawn or Sabers at dusk...Your choice!
Hashpipe not one of the choices? :D

There a uk football team called Tottenham hotspur mate
You sure they don't do that kick-ball game? Some countries, where they don't have enough big mean black guys call that football, I am told. :twist:

Okay, okay... I'm stoppin'. I was just playing, seriously. :peace:

Oi Romeo...You`re a midwest redneck!(Well, ya did say i could call you it!);) :smokebuds:

You sure they don't do that kick-ball game? Some countries, where they don't have enough big mean black guys call that football, I am told. :twist:

Okay, okay... I'm stoppin'. I was just playing, seriously. :peace:

:lol: Yeah that's football mate,as in foot to ball :D Not running yards with a ball in hand though,that's rugby.but add some shoulder pads & a helmet you get your version of rugby,sorry football :lol: :smokebuds:

Even if your not a NASCAR this weekends race is the one to watch. Its on a road course so they have to make right hand turns. This is very difficult for the Nascar drivers as they are so inbred that right hand turns are simply not in their DNA. Especially the drivers from the south..:crying: kidding

Even if your not a NASCAR this weekends race is the one to watch. Its on a road course so they have to make right hand turns. This is very difficult for the Nascar drivers as they are so inbred that right hand turns are simply not in their DNA. Especially the drivers from the south..:crying: kidding
:rofl: :rofl:

Back