Live Stoners The Live Sports Thread.

Well, sadly, until Autumn, it's youtube for me and videos from last year's Natty... Roll Tide!!

Right I see lol so your a spurs fan bro? My team is away at QPR for the first game :smokebuds:

A mate of mine, originally from your neck of woods, now lives BK, owns a boozer called `The Pickled Liver`(pub sign is George Best in his pomp!) :lol:...Proper Owls fan! Once forgot which side of the divide he followed...He `red carded` me for 24hrs...Didn`t make that mistake again! ;)...:smokebuds:

Lol the pickled liver lol old George sure loved a gargle though, he'd be proud :D and I think you got off lightly with 24 hours bro lol :smokebuds: my work mate is a gooner :finger: lol

That driver that crashed at the start of Le Mans has died Red. Dangerous man.

@Red...No comment(he Is your mate after all!) :twist:

Slow going in the states unless you're a baseball fan..... Basketball's over so we wait for (American) football to start up in August. Can't wait... :smokebuds:

Right I see lol so your a spurs fan bro?
Is that a sports team? I thought they did basketball. :twist:

Last edited:
:jaw:How dare you sir!...Pistols at dawn or Sabers at dusk...Your choice! COYS! :lol: :smokebuds:

Last edited:
You can call me a Midwest redneck all you want but I love my STL Cardinals and NASCAR. Sitting around the house watching either with my kids is often the best part of my week. We cheer home runs and crashes. Whooo hoooooo.

Back