Live Stoners The Live Sports Thread.

Gareth(ex-yid) Bale...Stunning player! :worship:

Cracking game of footie, well done Wales(against some nasty stuff from the Slovaks tbh...)!
...Now, don`t get carried away though...don`t want you upsetting My apple cart! :biggrin: :pass:

Claudio Ranieri...Decent chap in the cesspit of smugness which is called Sport(not just footie btw...Please don`t mention the Olympics :finger:)...Cheers broadcasters!(Clunts!!!). :hookah:

Last edited:
Don't get me started on the BBC coverage of Rio. Wanna talk about hero's....................my mom who worked 50 hours a week in a factory for a pitance. Dad who worked every hour God sent, for a pitance. Did three jobs. Not so he could do a sport he loved. But to keep the bailiffes from the door.

They are my hero's............not some spoilt child who had everything on a plate. Sure they put the hours in. But so did mom n pop. They were never recognised or given fat pay packets.

It annoys me how we adore these guys and forget the sacrifices our parents made.

eP.

The BBC pundits piss me off more mate!(I exclude MJ cos, He seems level-headed, honest, decent and possibly the finest `short distance` runner Ever! The others are self gratifying, smug apologists(who should never be part of a Parole Board...)...I`d rather watch ITVs commercials, than listen to their apologistic pontificating! :pass:

How is Daddy P atm(btw)? How did the `Exodus` go?...and did you manage `the parting of The Irish Sea`? :yeah::smoking:

He had a fall yesterday, so when I went to the bookies (my daily lunch hour to myself) I phoned him to see if he was still okay The daft old bugger fell trying to get to the phone. I can't win.

Aunties got back fine. thanks. They flew, as Moses was on holiday.

BBC do sport like I do disco dancing. Wooden, painful to watch and embarrassing like yer dad body popping.

The only one I like is the one who does Robot Wars. Always can make drying paint sound exciting. Just don't get me started on Hazel Irving.......stone her !

Back