Live Stoners The Live Sports Thread.

Frampton v Quigg

Whats your guys predictions?

Mine is Frampton in the 8th TKO

I`ve said all season that I`m happy for the Foxes. But I`ve say that bent owners(State backed) is always gonna piss m`off! The players have been superb, but the Owners, sponsers et all are pure Puke! I have an idea where their `cash` comes from(actually...It Comes from the People who who Need It! :rolleyes2:)...and anyone with links to the `Kingdom`, will also appreciate how 85% (the figure is probably higher of the population are being mugged off by the `Elite/hi-so(and starting to `get it`!)`. Still, most will think it`s `sour grapes`...Each to their own(as far as opinions are concerned :toke:). Buddha bless those who deserve it... and please piss in the mouths who have flucked over the folks who just get on with it...:peace: ...Good ol`Buddha huh! This is not a `dig` at the Thai People(I have close interaction with a fair amount of `em :bighug:)btw. I should also point out that I`m a Yiddo! :pass:

I doubt it...but I remember a conversation I was mentioned in, which referred to m`self and a couple of good friends attending(That was a couple of years ago though...). Maybe it`ll happen one day...:smoking:

Watching as I type this! :smoking:

Back