Live Stoners The Live Sports Thread.

Was criminal that Wenger paid £12m for him in the first place lol he's average

Well my club are skint compared too England's riches but managed too bring in 3 new signings this January although one is an 18 month loan from England's new biggest club (so I'm hearing)

Danish international centre back Erik Sviatchenko £1.5m from Midtjylland

Turkish international forward Colin Kazim Richards from Feyenoord Undisclosed fee

England u19 international Patrick Roberts from Man City 18 month loan deal

You`ve `ad a result getting that loan signing... I reckon he`ll do a job for ya(and Shitty get their player developed!). :thumbsup:

It didn't do Guidetti or Denayer any harm coming up and picking up a few medals and experience in a tough league. Forster,Wanyama and Van Dijk got a good schooling up here too. Sadly that's our function as a club now in the economics of modern football. We find cheap young talent and develop them for the next level

Good win for us Gooners!

Chelsea ain't going nowhere at the moment!! Man U are just as bad?!!!
:pass:

With regard's to the proper game?, Good Draw for both my second teams!

As to Super Bowl 50....................if I stay awake to watch? Come on you Bronco's!

:vibe:

:peace:

MikeyB

Wales and Ireland are your second teams !
I just support 2 teams, Wales and whoever is playing England

Jolly Good ! Just a bit of Max Boycey banter of course !
Nice to see the sports thread active again and the Rugby gettin a mention, looks like an interesting 6 nations with Italy looking good now. Premiership also looking up thanks to the tinkerman.

Jolly Good ! Just a bit of Max Boycey banter of course !
Nice to see the sports thread active again and the Rugby gettin a mention, looks like an interesting 6 nations with Italy looking good now. Premiership also looking up thanks to the tinkerman.
:crying:

And 2 Balls? :d5:

Peace, Mikey

Nah, but I love connection y`made! :biggrin: :pass:

Back