Live Stoners The Live Sports Thread.

Listening to Man City trying to score 2 against Barca !
Not going to do it with one up front, get one of the big men on to help Aguero and go for it.

Lescott had a `mare`...

Yup man cities achilles heel is definately the centerbacks, they will spend big in that department this summer and chelsea will buy a major striker. Already looking forward to next season!

Any Liverppol fans out here?

What a game, all fantastic exept for Sturridge diving and getting Vidic sent off...thats rubbish Daniel...just rubbish.

In Brendan Rogers we trust, you´ll never walk alone

Justin the red

[QUOTE you´ll never walk alone

[/QUOTE]

Unless you live around Anfield were you'll find your yourself evicted from your house so the grounds can expand... Not cool...sorry just a rival jab.

Gutted about the meltdown for Chelsea yesterday and almost as much unhappy about Liverpool and City's win. It was too much to hope that United could muster up some self respect and give the reds a decent challenge. Even less hope that Tottenham can give Arsenal a challenge today. It's shaping up to be a wild finish for the PL title, that's for sure.

Iv been United for as long as I can remember but my money is on Chelsea and has been since Jose been back, come on you can see that fairy tale ending....He's back and he gets it is is first season back.

Its a hard transition period at the MUFC, forget fourth, no chance. concentrate on winning (if we can do that) and next season.

The Liverpool game was good, they just out-classed and out-performed United in all departments. I think United will struggle in midweek too, their confidence is gonna be rock bottom. As for Man City, they've got a few weak links in their defence, the main one being Demachalis (sp), he needs to be sold in the summer and they need someone who can back Kompany up properly, Lescot has had his day I think.

Unless you live around Anfield were you'll find your yourself evicted from your house so the grounds can expand... Not cool...sorry just a rival jab.[/QUOTE]

I think the familys living there getting som good cash for their houses mate...

and jab on buddy... you still got Moyes as your manager...lol.

Justin

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you live around Anfield were you'll find your yourself evicted from your house so the grounds can expand... Not cool...sorry just a rival jab.[/QUOTE]

Justin

Unless you live around Anfield were you'll find your yourself evicted from your house so the grounds can expand... Not cool...sorry just a rival jab.

Justin

- - - Updated - - -

Justin[/QUOTE]

Years ago Anfield wanted to buy a large number of houses around there site for expansion, they handed eviction notices to home owners, at the last minute they pulled out, causing the property values to drop. Leaving people with nothing. Today they now want to buy the same properties, but now after so many years there's house are dirt cheap, some look like slums, if you have ever had the pleasure of going to the neighbouring Anfield, it's a shit hole.

Liverpool football club screwing the local community.

...and no offence but jab on? Times are tough at United, but you forget that everyone else has chased our tails for the last 20+ years mate..
:Sharing One:

Back