Live Stoners The Live Sports Thread.

@eP: Nope...The reason being tonight is Manure Vs Bayern(you asked about the 2nd leg! :grin: ) If the Mancs get a draw, I reckon they`ll have done ok...will watch some of it, but not really that fussed tbh. What are your thoughts on their chances? :Sharing One:

A draw would be a dream for them. As a Wolves fan my expectations on life are low. Never been a fan of Manu, but a small part of me would like to see 'em beat the Germans. But then again, one word - Arjen Robben & Ribbery(and Muller)
Auf Weidersehen Pet.

I've got something for you guys..
aunty-mossy-albums-mossy-wiggles-picture334724-ahookahforafnfo.gif

aunty-mossy-albums-mossy-wiggles-picture334722-ahookahforafnforu.gif

Thought they would come in Handy....:Footie Nut..:

I don`t mind Bayern(due to their affinity t`Spurs ;) ). But Frank Ribbery upsets me(nasty piece of work imo!), Arjen Robben has always been a `cheat` in my eyes...just "My 2 cents" Still, I reckon Bayern will win...:peace:

- - - Updated - - -

I've got something for you guys..
aunty-mossy-albums-mossy-wiggles-picture334724-ahookahforafnfo.gif

aunty-mossy-albums-mossy-wiggles-picture334722-ahookahforafnforu.gif

Thought they would come in Handy....:Footie Nut..:

Nice 1 Aunty! May I ask though..."Whose the Baasstttaaaarddd in the Black"? :firedevil:

Yet again, I`m reminded why I don`t bother with the `bookies`...:jaw:

...Ahh, there we go...normal service resumed 1-1(good game though!)

Last edited:
I'm happy with 1-1, and no Shweinsteiger for second leg :D (if that's how you spell it).

I read Utd are spending £200m next season, yoilks!

That`s just what it`s costing the Glaziers in interest payments(and Shreks` salary :grin:)! :xlaugh:
...:smile:

'Twas a decent game. I have looked into my crystal ball and it says that Bayern will absolutely twat Manure'ted (is that right Krug?) in the return leg.

May Sir Henry Percy turn in his grave if I am mistaken. eP.

Haha dig dig, even with Sir Alex department, on the stocks they made £418 m this season so far, so they can afford it.

Who's your team Krug?

Spurs(for my many sins!) I`m not sure you can call my lot a `team` at the moment though mate! :smoke: More like a bunch of :Smokin:s... COYS! :Sharing One:

Back