Photoperiod The landrace talk

Hey @pop22
Ohh sativa you said. I will get some Brazilian sativa in the next week.
I don't know what to grow next.
I plan to preserve one landrace in every grow with some of my other strains.
.....I need more space lol
cu tobe

@tobe @pop22

I have one seed left from the Kilimanjaro out of three. one didn't sprout :-( It's looking healthy and growing wide too. I wish I had more space and time to put toward some preservation of strains.

I'd like to do that myself. Your lucky to have access to such genetics!

Hey @pop22
cu tobe

@tobe @pop22

I have one seed left from the Kilimanjaro out of three. one didn't sprout :-( It's looking healthy and growing wide too. I wish I had more space and time to put toward some preservation of strains.
I feel the same like @pop22, I hope to get more access to landraces to preserve them and share them with friends who also got interest in breeding and preserving strains.
cu tobe

Hey @pop22
cu tobe
Story of a lifetime there bro. I have access to enough genetics that new strains would be possible much quicker, but some of us are the salt of the earth. Takes time and space, with neither to spare. I am enjoying Rif Mountain's journey so far. From the pics, she appears to be a hybrid.

Story of a lifetime there bro. I have access to enough genetics that new strains would be possible much quicker, but some of us are the salt of the earth. Takes time and space, with neither to spare. I am enjoying Rif Mountain's journey so far. From the pics, she appears to be a hybrid.
Hi my friend
I can't wait to visit the farmer in Marocco to collect some seeds myself and visit some more farms there.

A friend from Brazil send me pictures from the sativa I will post them in the next days till I got the seeds.
cu tobe

If your refering to the difference between my plants, and Tobe's and Doc's, I'm using a very potent soil mix. I was in fact, afraid I might burn them. One plant did have minor issues with the soil. But these are some tough plants and mine thrived in good, strong soil. also, I've got some pretty intense lighting. These have been grown in Morroco they same way for hundreds of years. There are no hybrids.

DSCF2048.JPG DSCF2049.JPG DSCF2050.JPG DSCF2051.JPG
Here is the Kilimanjaro now at about 3 1/2 weeks of flowering and looking very nice.

Kilimajaro after a trimming of some fan leaves... going into week 5 flowering.
DSCF2056.JPG DSCF2057.JPG DSCF2058.JPG DSCF2059.JPG
The last photo was a cola on some Deadhead OG I mixed in by accident... lol

Attachments

• DSCF2060.JPG
    DSCF2060.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 105
Back