Flowering is coming along nicely and just waiting to see how the Trich progress

Attachments

• DSCF2081.JPG
    DSCF2081.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 127
  • DSCF2082.JPG
    DSCF2082.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 117
Sweet I wish I had access to the original landrace strains. Where I am at a colombian or panamanian landrace would do well here in the caribbean. We get some jamaican weed locally but it is mass produced and low quality

"carpe diem et fumus enim viriditas"
So would a Malawi,very mold resistant an also the place this landrace comes from its surrounded by lakes an water.

DSCF2094.JPG DSCF2098.JPG DSCF2099.JPG DSCF2093.JPG DSCF2092.JPG
Update- The elephant flattner is getting fattner! I did a trim today to put additional energy into those nice colas that have been getting fat and juicy. Still doesn't have a strong aroma yet and starting to show some trich's. I'm thinking this one will be ready around mid October. I did move it to another spot with more sunlight to boost it.

View attachment 801699 View attachment 801700 View attachment 801701 View attachment 801698 View attachment 801697
Update- The elephant flattner is getting fattner! I did a trim today to put additional energy into those nice colas that have been getting fat and juicy. Still doesn't have a strong aroma yet and starting to show some trich's. I'm thinking this one will be ready around mid October. I did move it to another spot with more sunlight to boost it.
Hi my friend
What a nice sativa, can't wait to see her in full flower, good job bro.
cu tobe

Yea She's going full bore right now and upped the nuits 2x so it should be a really nice finish. thanks

The Kilimanjaro was harvested over a week ago and getting ready to do the final dry trim tomorrow night. The buds turned out to be nice, fat, sticky and with great aroma. I'll give it a month long cure and it should be interesting. Pic's to come. This one is a keeper and will do it again next year :)

Back