Live Stoners The Fox Tail Thread!! Bring Out Your FOX TAILS!!

i cant stand fox tailing. got a whole plant full of loose weird nug.

They break up good tho... very misleading... I smoke nothing but joints and I'm always surprised when I get dried fox tailed buds... Thinking I'm gonna rip through it but when you break it up it's nothing but calyxes stacked on top of one another... lol I like that! But we certainly love rock hard nuggs as well! :coffee:

:smokeout:

They break up good tho... very misleading... I smoke nothing but joints and I'm always surprised when I get dried fox tailed buds... Thinking I'm gonna rip through it but when you break it up it's nothing but calyxes stacked on top of one another... lol I like that! But we certainly love rock hard nuggs as well! :coffee:

:smokeout:
I cant deny that ive had my share of great nug that had tails too but, right now im just feeling biased because im in sweet sweet love with my fat and sexy 2f2v's and i cant even hide it lol... :spels: but really in my post i should have been more specific, i had a couple of plants i should have taken some pics of, they were just laughable. they were long twigs with single calyx lining them. but i wont waste! i kept them and im going to just do rosin with them. never tried it so here we go!

Just was Digging on my External Hd as i new we had some more Foxtailing Strais in the Tents the last few Yrs. Instantly found a lil snap i did on the Dr Grinspoon Lady which was literally Scrogged thru a whole 4x4 Box and i mean in the Style Ivy grows on a Wall.... View attachment 493604
had to just like that this run!

My turn....... Dinafem Blue Hash bitch was a monster and amazing smoke.
full

full

full

full