Live Stoners The Fox Tail Thread!! Bring Out Your FOX TAILS!!

Whole plant did it
image.jpeg

@trailanimal those are some mighty foxtails, is that sativa dominant?

I have some stocky foxtails on this Dutch Passion AutoBlueberry I'm growing:

full

full
Definitely way sativa dom. Very strong. When we had our first smoke of her we had been dry for a long spell and being mostly indica dom smokers she was quite a shock. After 4 hits my wife passed out, slumped over head resting on her key board. I tried to get her of off the stool, but she was just dead weight, so just laid her out on the floor, she says "I'm ok just let me lay". I've seen her do this once before with heavy sativa, so I wasn't too concerned, half hour she was recovered. Next time she smoked less. Me, I was ripped but no probs. At harvest she was this big cotton candy looking thing, fox tailed top to bottom, and crusted with resin. I didn't get a harvest pic because I didn't think any one would care about such an airy fairy thing. After I smoked her I regretted not taking one. Because she was so airy and spring grown and harvested in low humidity, she was out of the dry room in 3 days. Sweet n tasty, smooth and gentle smoke, and a real kicker. No cure needed, mildest inhale I've ever had. Gave me a new perspective on fox tails.