Live Stoners The Fox Tail Thread!! Bring Out Your FOX TAILS!!

Exactly i havnt had any for a while now i believe it was the high temps when using hps but since my switch to led its now a thing of the past for me sadly

I think its the red spectrum. When I blast my plants with all red they stretch and foxtail... :thumbsup:
L

Just finished my first harvest, one of my plants (Stress Killer by Royal Queen Seeds) foxtailed like crazy.... My first time seeing buds like this so I found it very interesting, I really like how the nugs look!

dc251c71d1113eee46df904c51b8af16.jpg

9ac922e7fcebfe328c1044fbfe2f1e11.jpg

Here's that same cola trimmed up

aec0ec6d1400d02142689139d6c579c0.jpg

Another one

bbb58ce7c255db4cde906aa2da768bd9.jpg

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!! And enjoy your harvest!!! Max rep!

here's what I got on my phone... I'll put up more when I get to the computer View attachment 767406Memphisto hubba bubba smellascope
View attachment 767407 View attachment 767408

Aw yeah! Frosty hubba! Max slap to you too!

Some of these pictures are more swollen Calyx then foxtail

Still some beautiful pot regardless... :smoking:

Just finished my first harvest, one of my plants (Stress Killer by Royal Queen Seeds) foxtailed like crazy.... My first time seeing buds like this so I found it very interesting, I really like how the nugs look!

dc251c71d1113eee46df904c51b8af16.jpg

9ac922e7fcebfe328c1044fbfe2f1e11.jpg

Here's that same cola trimmed up

aec0ec6d1400d02142689139d6c579c0.jpg

Another one

bbb58ce7c255db4cde906aa2da768bd9.jpg
Wow that last pic is insane lovley job on the trim aswell :slap:

I see this thread has been revived. Maybe it's not the right place to ask, but:

Other than presumably a sign of some plant stress, why is seemingly everyone so down on foxtailing? Are foxtailed buds less potent, fewer trichomes, etc. the problem? Or is it just a matter of looking good, desires or biases for dense solid nugs, etc. that makes them so disliked?

I see this thread has been revived. Maybe it's not the right place to ask, but:

Other than presumably a sign of some plant stress, why is seemingly everyone so down on foxtailing? Are foxtailed buds less potent, fewer trichomes, etc. the problem? Or is it just a matter of looking good, desires or biases for dense solid nugs, etc. that makes them so disliked?

I have had foxtails many times. From my experience it depends. Emerald Triangle's Headlight Kush, off the top of my head, is one that will foxtail on you no matter what..

I don't dislike it. I've never ever had anything foxtail that wasn't top quality. I don't think it changes anything but that's just from my experience...

:pass:

Sorry to bring this post back to life but i had a plant in my grow tent that had a blue 300 w CFL hanging down the side of her, i changed the blue to a 125 W Red , and i now think im getting foxtailing now, do you think it could be the red spectim causing it,?