Live Stoners The Fox Tail Thread!! Bring Out Your FOX TAILS!!

99% of my grows end up with foxtails,No idea why but i won't complain lol

plant 2 (2).JPG

@Rebel Nice idea for a thread, gives me a place to flaunt my weird looking buds :biggrin:

My contribution is a Dutch Passion Compassion that started foxtailing from day 1 of flower. It's a sativa dominant strain so I imagine that contributes to the foxtailing.

Here she is early in flower:
full

Later in flower:
full

Before chop:
full

Another bud before chop:
full

One of my Own Breedings The Vanilla Pines with the Crazy Foxtail Pheno....
Vanilla Pines Foxtails.jpg

Followed by her Other Phenos which have some Dense Foxtails going on...
Vanilla Pines Seedtest hydro pheno 1.and 2.jpg

And the Kandy Kush inna Foxtail Mode (this is the Spear Cola Pheno i used as Mother for the Scooby Snacks)
Kandy Kush.jpg

I was hoping someone would post a Dr. Grinspoon pic.

Dude shes a beast defo a strain you can run 12/12 straight from seed in a Big Pot and still end up with a Monster fillig the whole Tent. We had ours in 15 l Airpots and then transplanted it to just a 50 l Bag of Canna Soil (used tha package as pot cause we aint had one that big) If you catch the Grape looing pheno like we did its totaly worth the 18-20 weeks to go.

The other Phenos are 9-12 weekers and look like a good x mas tree haze

Long before digital cameras I had a grow of Hawaiian sativa that I used to run for 77 days at 12 hrs, I bought a flower booster hormone (pink powder) that was supposed add a flush of flowers to buds. As my entire crop foxtailed to my dismay I didn't know what to do other than wait to see if they would fill in. They didn't but were harvested with no difference in effect/flavour/yield my main concern was that my commercial crop had lower bag appeal. I would kill (figuratively of course) for some of that fluffy lookin sativa now. I can't grow I inside so no 18-20 week flowering for me.

i cant stand fox tailing. got a whole plant full of loose weird nug.