Live Stoners The Fox Tail Thread!! Bring Out Your FOX TAILS!!

A few more of my Sweet tooth

DSC_1441 (Medium).JPG
DSC_1439 (Medium).JPG
DSC_1437 (Medium).JPG

TT nice going brother! She's looking closer to finish now! Max slap!

Medi.. That is stunningly beautiful! Max slap to you as well!

Thanks you guys for all the contributions!! Seriously beautiful specimens shown by ALL!!

Thanks you guys for all the contributions!! Seriously beautiful specimens shown by ALL!!

Pleasure is all mine, Ive read many opinions on Foxtails and not found anything conclusive other than it has no negatives to taste/potency etc so its something that i feel should be embraced not shunned :bighug::crying:

Shes a beauty @MediScrogs i have grown fond of the foxtail look

Thanks, bud, I really like that sweet tooth of yours as well! Rarity!

Thanks for the slap, bro, I'm sore now and need the bubbler...:bong:...maybe put some salve and take a couple nights off...:biggrin:

After eventually overcoming a massive slap, MediScrogs remembered he should add a finishing photo and hope a new hero will rise up and overfox the land with foxtailing nuggets...

ha ha, this is just for fun -- I hope somebody finds this someday and gets inspired.

9.20 023.JPG

Pleasure is all mine, Ive read many opinions on Foxtails and not found anything conclusive other than it has no negatives to taste/potency etc so its something that i feel should be embraced not shunned :bighug::crying:

Indeed!! :headbang: And that is the essence I want to capture with this thread!

Thanks, bud, I really like that sweet tooth of yours as well! Rarity!

Thanks for the slap, bro, I'm sore now and need the bubbler...:bong:...maybe put some salve and take a couple nights off...:biggrin:

Get baked! you deserve it!! :hookah: