She didn't like when my plasma died and she had to be put under my old LEDs :nono: poor girl.. anyway she's at day 12.
20170220_091837.jpg

Any recommendations for LEDs fellow growers? I've researched for many hours and have looked at Black Dog, Lush, Kind, Advanced, Lifted, Amare, Illumitex, California Lightworks and many others. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I'm using a cheap Viparspectra 600. Seems to be working OK.
IMG_0717.JPG

:d5:

Today is day 11..started her love affair with the snips this morning... she will soon quiver with excitement at the site of the blade...she has had one feeding of full strength nutes....she is doing awesome and I'm sure she won't let me down...we have an understanding....

View attachment 702232

View attachment 702233

View attachment 702234

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Today is day 11..started her love affair with the snips this morning... she will soon quiver with excitement at the site of the blade...she has had one feeding of full strength nutes....she is doing awesome and I'm sure she won't let me down...we have an understanding....

View attachment 702232

View attachment 702233

View attachment 702234

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Haha...glad too see you here..!! Awesome...you know what's up....you know whats coming....
They won't know what hit them!!

I'm using a cheap Viparspectra 600. Seems to be working OK.
View attachment 704955

:d5:

I've read many good reviews on Amazon for that light. But after many hours of research and reading reviews I'm looking at lights that incorporate both 5W LEDs as well as more powerful COBs. I'm not one to spare any expense on my lights.
:growing:

Back