I've read many good reviews on Amazon for that light. But after many hours of research and reading reviews I'm looking at lights that incorporate both 5W LEDs as well as more powerful COBs. I'm not one to spare any expense on my lights.
:growing:

In that case go with the Amare. @Ripper can show you what they can do!:pass:

May the first, I may play along pull out the big guns[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]can somebody remind me in a month hehehe lbvs this would be fun for sure I'm going to go over the rules etc make sure I got all my bases covered then order some beans [emoji41]

Rules read, I'd love to go up against some of the best growers around a friendly competition among stoners can't get better then that... Bring your A game guys [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This is amazing honestly just skeemed thru the first few pages I'd truly be honored to be in this contest [HASHTAG]#AfN[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#GrowerOfTheYearBattle[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#AutoWarriors[/HASHTAG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've read many good reviews on Amazon for that light. But after many hours of research and reading reviews I'm looking at lights that incorporate both 5W LEDs as well as more powerful COBs. I'm not one to spare any expense on my lights.
:growing:
My Amare gets delivered tomorrow

My bad I thought you already had it.
I recently started a thread to feature it.. per UPS it gets delivered tomorrow... I will chop my two big girls likely this weekend and plant two new babies and then the 7 girls will be raised under the Amare... can not wait to see what the UV light does for trich production....

Back